Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's really disturbing about the Trevor Lawrence video is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

What's really disturbing about the Trevor Lawrence video is

Feb 19, 2019, 2:21 PM

how he bricked that 3. If best is truly the standard, then he needs to bury it when left that wide open. I bet Kelly Bryant would've made it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What's really disturbing about the Trevor Lawrence video is

Feb 19, 2019, 2:33 PM

He clearly missed on purpose so he could crush that guy in transition.

I'm surprised you overlooked that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn't!

Feb 19, 2019, 2:35 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 2:37 PM

Maybe my eyes are too bad, but it doesn't look like a brick to me. Was it really a brick? Anyway, pretty lame for the other dude setting picks on the most important football player on campus. Imagine if TL got some quirky injury because of that dude. What a kook.

Exactly! especially in the backcourt!

Feb 19, 2019, 4:18 PM

Anyone setting picks in the backcourt deserves a shove. Who does that?? Play on...

Feb 19, 2019, 2:39 PM

agreed, and I am for one getting tired of people saying that our football players are better than the Bball players, this is clearly an example of where this is not true.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got a point, but can you imagine how much better

Feb 19, 2019, 2:48 PM

Trevor Lawrence would be at basketball if they had better intramural basketball facilities?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You've got a point, but can you imagine how much better

Feb 19, 2019, 3:11 PM

pheeeew, right over your head.

I blame wimmins games for the lack of proper athletic

Feb 19, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to You've got a point, but can you imagine how much better ]

funding of sports

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

If he keeps shooting like that...

Feb 19, 2019, 2:39 PM

He’ll be starting for Brownlee next year. We got to find him a shooting coach quick before that happens!!! Playing for Clemson Basketball could totally kill his confidence and clutch genes.

~JKB

I blame their intramural team's coach for that miss

Feb 19, 2019, 2:43 PM

FIRE TREVOR LAWRENCE'S INTRAMURAL BASKETBALL COACH!!!

Feb 19, 2019, 2:46 PM

if the basket was moving and about 50 yds away, he would have made it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you people not learn anything from Bama folk?

Feb 19, 2019, 2:59 PM

TL just throws the basketball in the general direction of the hoop and relies on the hoop to make the play on 50/50 shots.

Re: Did you people not learn anything from Bama folk?

Feb 19, 2019, 3:03 PM

Re: Did you people not learn anything from Bama folk?

Feb 19, 2019, 3:50 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Yes - And obviously ...

Feb 19, 2019, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Did you people not learn anything from Bama folk? ]

... the hoop wasn’t doing its job!! I say fire the hoop - and get a new one!! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 19, 2019, 2:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Feb 19, 2019, 3:26 PM

is why TL didn't have his hair in a bun. It is OBVIOUS to anyone watching that his hair swinging to the left threw his balance out and, therefore, his shot moved with the motion created by his hair. I mean, why do you think CDS made him wear a helmet during football games? geez...

As a follow-up, and to offer further proof, It was the motion of his hair that caused him to run into that "other" player twice as well. And, the violent swinging motion of his hair is the culprit behind the force with which the second impact on that player displayed. Hair can be brutal.

Message was edited by: HuntClub®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but in football

Feb 19, 2019, 3:29 PM

it's a rule that players have to wear helmets.

Re: I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but in football

Feb 19, 2019, 3:33 PM

Sure it is - but isn't that so they don't get hair whipped in the face by TL's hair?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

That may be - HuntClub - but I was thinking ...,

Feb 19, 2019, 9:02 PM

... football players were wearing helmets before TL’s arrival? I think - not sure .....??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

When I realized this was a basketball post...

Feb 19, 2019, 4:10 PM

I stopped caring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I stopped caring when I found out

Feb 19, 2019, 4:11 PM

it was a GWPTiger® poast

“We’re” discussing his status tomorrow at the weekly...

Feb 19, 2019, 4:16 PM

mod meeting. Doubtful he will be an issue after 10 am.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: “We’re” discussing his status tomorrow at the weekly...

Feb 19, 2019, 4:18 PM

Thank you for your service.

Yes - Thanks Francis ....

Feb 19, 2019, 9:09 PM [ in reply to “We’re” discussing his status tomorrow at the weekly... ]

.... for taking on that tough tough mod job - all for the good of Tnet posters!! BTW - are you done with training? ??

Nice ..but Trevor's hair got in his eyes.

Feb 19, 2019, 4:13 PM

He should have wrapped it up in a man-bun before playing basketball.

Your comparison is not fair.

I disagree

Feb 19, 2019, 4:17 PM

He was so wide open he had time to get his hair out of his eyes before shooting. There's absolutely no excuse.

You may have a point. It wouldn't be a valid

Feb 19, 2019, 4:22 PM

excuse for Chuck Norris...if he had long hair.

these kind of problems only exists

Feb 19, 2019, 6:00 PM

Because they allow ACC refs to work intramural games! If not for them it would have been a no call. I’m surprised the opposing team wasn’t wearing baby blue!

Feb 19, 2019, 6:06 PM

The most disturbing thing for me is that it took TL two shoves to get the kid on his a*r*s*e. Maybe he needs more time in power hour.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 7:58 PM

Funny thing about all of this is the attention it is getting. I have heard should Dabo let him play. When I was at Clemson the Fridge was playing hoops and dunking. Our greatest victory ever in intramural sports is when we beat the football team in Softball. Mike Epley was pitching They were not happy and we had the stadium in the background. Those guys deserve to have fun.

Feb 19, 2019, 8:35 PM

That someone, probably a Clemson student, filmed it and put it out there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His vision is corrupted

Feb 19, 2019, 8:40 PM

Two words , Trevor :
Pony Tail

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic