Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well one thing is for sure
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,079

Well one thing is for sure

Jul 26, 2015, 1:49 PM

Feaster is committed to Clemson, he went through the whole ceremony thing and picked Clemson.

So if a kid picked UT first, then began to visit Clemson and we were trying to get them switched, wouldn't you guys be pulling for him to switch? Or would everyone be saying "honor your committement?" You don't have to answer that, I know the answer.

Now, I see that a lot of you grown men, who's involvement begins and ends with you giving money and WATCHING, are getting a little upset that this world class athlete is going out and visiting other schools and enjoying this process that only happens once.

Pathetic. This kid is going to do what's best for him, not FANS. Not ppl who come to pay and watch him play. He obviously believes that Clemson is his best option or he wouldn't have picked them. So let the kid do his thing without all these pathetic little rants about what you would do if you were him or Dabo or anybody else involved.

If he wants to go to Clemson, he'll be there. If not, he won't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well one thing is for sure

Jul 26, 2015, 2:05 PM

What is pathetic is a loser like yourself who is too ashamed of his school to get a real screen name.

You are fooling no one chicken boy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

"we"---another tragic case of pronoun confusion***

Jul 26, 2015, 2:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "we"---another tragic case of pronoun confusion***

Jul 26, 2015, 2:48 PM

I'm guessing you're one of the losers who lives and does by 17 year old kids decisions and think you have something to do with the team.

Kid gave his word to Clemson. Go look at all the Clemson fans on twitter and here bitching to Feaster. Y'all are the same ones that have your girlfriends stolen Bc ur so insecure hahaha

Jul 26, 2015, 2:58 PM

Who left the chicken coop door open. A capon has escaped.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attila ....

Jul 26, 2015, 3:30 PM

Is that you ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 26, 2015, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: "we"---another tragic case of pronoun confusion*** ]

It appears you do. As much as you're posting about it

friedchickendoodledoo.***

Jul 26, 2015, 3:47 PM

Cooot or not, makes sense this time...

Jul 26, 2015, 7:25 PM

fans should stay the hail out of recruiting and let the pros do their job. This sorts of things didn't help Danny one bit, I'll tell you that.

When Dabo or J Scott need for your help, I'm sure they'll let you know....

Re: Well one thing is for sure

Jul 26, 2015, 7:35 PM

So which is it asswipe we or them? Besides whoever does or doesn't come here ain't gonna save your pathetic dumpster fire

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,079
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic