Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We know Tim Brando let Bama fans know the he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

We know Tim Brando let Bama fans know the he

Jul 16, 2019, 8:37 PM

thought Clemson was better on the Finebaum show. But in this interview with Tide 102, he flat says that Saban looking for all these reasons, just needs to recognize that "Trevor Lawrence lit their A## up and Clemson had a #### of a lot better team. He begins to say that at the 27:05. That is the priceless point. Skip to 27 minute mark.

The interview is boring until they bring up Santa Clara at the 13:45 mark, and there's some trashing of the ACC. But it is worth the listen to here him tell him that Clemson lit simply lit their A## up and that Bama had a false sense of security from playing fearful SEC teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4syrIL8OAyE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hear, not here***

Jul 16, 2019, 8:38 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saying...

Jul 16, 2019, 8:56 PM

in short, you gots your Assssses whipped Bammy by the entire Clemson Machine, top to bottom!

Boom..44-16!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how Brando does go unfiltered based on the facts

Jul 17, 2019, 12:03 PM

of history for the Clemson/Bama story, but his projection that the ACC would only be able to match up with the AAC is just more MSSM (Main Stream Sports Media) drivel... Or did he conveniently forget that ACC matched up with the AAC in 3 bowl games and won 2 of 3, and did he also forget the BEATING that Houston (one of his named AAC teams) from Army in their bowl game or the slightly less of a beating Marshall put on USF?? yes, Cincy beat VaTech in a pretty good game, so here's a big fat NO!! to Tim Brando... NO, the AAC does not match up favorably to the ACC... and I HATE the whole conference argument because every team has to stand on its own and not get propped up by conference affiliation... if that were the case, the the sec would be undefeated against everybody not in the sec to hear the MSSM tell it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic