Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Don't Play Anyone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

We Don't Play Anyone

Dec 13, 2019, 7:44 PM

BS

When you hear such crap, talk New England Patriots.

Look at what NE has to play each year. They [and we know who they are] say, each year is a new year & every team is 0-0.

But since 2001, the conference NE plays in, NE can pencil in 6 wins at the beginning of each year. With those sure 6 wins puts them in the Super Bowl every year. I think the Bills, Jets & Dolphins are in their conference. In other words, NE starts each season 6-0.

Nobody never talks about those sure fire 6 wins each year for 2 decades.

Having such an easy schedule doesn't prevent NE from winning all those Super Bowls.

I've looked at OSU schedule and they only had one game worth talking about & that was PSU.

I don't know football, but I suggest [1] follow the OSU TE if goes 5 yards beyond the line [in other word, keep an eye on the TE [2] Move our TE's 25 & 84 from the end of the line and line them 1 yard behind the OG. This way the TE can keep an eye on OSU #2.

We shouldn't worry about if the TE goes out for a pass, his job will be to block. #9 can run the pass patterns assigned to the TE. If the TE is position 1 yard behind the OG instead at the end of the formation, he will be able to block anyone rushing in from any end.

Remember I don't know football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We Don't Play Anyone

Dec 13, 2019, 7:45 PM

Talking time-outs are almost up .
When we play ANYONE , they lose .

Buckeyes are about to go to the front of the line .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 14, 2019, 5:22 AM

Patriots road in the NFL is way harder than our road even if somewhat soft early on. Apples and Oranges. Our schedule is way softer due to the ACC being down at the moment. We don't play anyone. It's fact. Big deal. It's out of our control. We know we are talented and stacked. Now we get our first real challenge vs Ohio State. I can't wait.

Dec 14, 2019, 6:43 AM

We played 8 bowl eligible teams . That's 3/4ths of our schedule at or above .500 .
Not murderer's row for sure , but the ACC isn't chopped liver like everyone wants to say . The 2 SEC teams we beat probably don't want it said that we played a bunch of weaklings either ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 14, 2019, 6:52 AM

Bowl eligible? Big deal. The ACC sucks. We played scrubs. We did. It's no big deal. Who cares? It's not a knock on us. We can't control it. Now we have our chance to show how stacked we are.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic