Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was watching some of the 2015 season national championhip
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 916

Was watching some of the 2015 season national championhip

May 25, 2018, 11:17 AM

game and a few observations.

*The 2015 Clemson football team, national runner-up, may actually have been the best football team in Clemson history. Of course they will forever be behind the 2016 and 1981 National Champs, but just sayin.

*If Makenzie Alexander plays the second half, we probably win that game.

*There is absolutely no excuse for the incompetent clock keeper at the end of the first half. Cost us one more shot at the endzone and a/or a closer field goal. Huegal's kick would have been good anyway, if not for the block, heck it almost went through with the block. But the clock keeper there should have been reprimanded. You can go to any peewee league game and see better clock keeping, let alone the national championship game, at a time when the clock is playing its most important role as the half is coming to an end.

*No regrets, had we won that game, we might not have won the 2016 season national championship. You never know.

*Bottom line, the 2015 team was a juggernaut from beginning to end and may have been the best and most talented to ever suit up for Clemson University. Very proud of that team and they lost Mike Williams in game one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was watching some of the 2015 season national championhip

May 25, 2018, 11:27 AM

The only issue in 2015 was the inconsistent play of the safeties. That’s what cost us that game. Letting OJ get open everywhere. And some games the defense would just give up to many points and seem lost in spurts. I loved that team but I would still take 2016

good point

May 25, 2018, 11:30 AM

about the big play and spurts. I kind of forgot about that. They were a tremendous team though. So loved that ride.

And, may have had couple DB’s in that NC who may not have given their bodies

May 25, 2018, 11:35 AM

for the cause due to leaving early for the NFL...and MacK going out early too since he did not have a TD thrown over him all year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 916
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic