Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wait a dad gum minute ..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Wait a dad gum minute ..

Jun 1, 2020, 7:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait a dad gum minute ...that was a complete load anyway

Jun 1, 2020, 7:35 PM

"murder" what a freaking media driven joke

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're saving them for when they have nothing else

Jun 1, 2020, 8:31 PM

to scare you with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait a dad gum minute ..

Jun 1, 2020, 8:38 PM

The media is saving that for a climate change argument. Trump will be blamed for that, also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you thought the media couldn't pull off a

Jun 1, 2020, 8:39 PM

Sting!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dadgum. dad gum secures dad's teeth. :-)***

Jun 1, 2020, 8:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: dadgum. dad gum secures dad's teeth. :-)***

Jun 1, 2020, 9:59 PM

Pretty funny! You might want to submit that to one of the companies that make denture adherence products. I believe it would sell like hotcakes.

Or, theme cound be used as basis for dental commercial :-)

Jun 3, 2020, 12:31 PM

Me and three of my work colleagues were in an International House of Pancakes for lunch. One of the guys (We'll call him "Z" to protect his identity) was a PhD structural analyst of Serbian origin. He was a very conscientious, nice guy with a thick Serbian staccato accent in which his "R's" are "drum rolled" with tongue vibration. Also, he always wore one of those European looking black leather Andy Capp'ish looking cap/hats. When it was Z's turn to order, he said "I would like the R-r-r-r-r-rooo-tee Toooo-tee, F-r-r-r-r-r-esh and Fr-r-r-r-roooooo-tee." The other three at the table, including me, hysterically laughed. Sensing that it was now OK, the server, who was about to loose it already, lost it too.:) To make it ever funnier, an embarrassed, blushing Z asked, what are you guys laughing at? Of course, we all started saying R-r-r-r-r-rooo-tee Toooo-tee, F-r-r-r-r-r-esh and Fr-r-r-r-roooooo-tee, R-r-r-r-r-rooo-tee Toooo-tee, F-r-r-r-r-r-esh and Fr-r-r-r-roooooo-tee, R-r-r-r-r-rooo-tee Toooo-tee, F-r-r-r-r-r-esh and Fr-r-r-r-roooooo-tee. When we all calmed down and wiped the laugh tears from our eyes, we apologized to him because he was embarrassed, and a little hurt. We truly did all really like him.

So, it hit me, what better spokesperson for the International House of Pancakes than our very own Z with the European hat/cap and thick Serbian staccato accent. We haven't followed through yet, but I think that they would like the idea too. I still chuckle when I think back to the R-r-r-r-r-rooo-tee Toooo-tee, F-r-r-r-r-r-esh and Fr-r-r-r-roooooo-tee episode.:)

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Jun 1, 2020, 10:03 PM

Well since a guy died at the hands of the law we have cured covid 19,solvedglobal warming,and managed to make all white people bad.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2020, 10:17 PM

All, but the virtue signaling, white leftists; who have lost their balls-

The military rounded them all up and will deploy against

Jun 3, 2020, 2:57 PM

looters.

well, maybe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

That was the 3nd Level of Jumanji, we are on Level 6***

Jun 3, 2020, 3:03 PM

"Dagnabit, Little Luke!"

Jun 3, 2020, 8:47 PM

Anyone who recognizes that reference is just like me, aged like fine whine.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic