[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

UT fans not happy.

[2]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 8:22 AM

I could say "UT fans are clueless."

Here is a sample of their reactions to hiring Huepel:

I genuinely think we should go ahead and self announce the expected sanctions now and hope the NCAA just accepts it. The worst thing would be a two year long NCAA investigation where they then decide to impose punishments and torpedo the next hire as well.

How is it possible they hire a coach worse than Jeremy Pruitt?

And it's still awful.

We spent all this money on this AD for him to go hire his ol pal at UCF? Horrible.

Because he is the only one to say yes? No one else wanted the job

It is literally Butch 2.0!

Danny White is a clown. This is a dead hire. It has zero juice. Neyland will be lucky to ne half full. Large majoriry wont support this hire or program.

2021 white level member link

This is EXACTLY the kind of noise that torpedoed the

[2]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 8:33 AM

Schiano hire and GOT them Jeremy Pruitt, with a second dose of Fat Phil thrown in. Will they never learn?

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: This is EXACTLY the kind of noise that torpedoed the

Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 8:42 AM

Phil is consistent. He always turns someone in. Only this time its himself

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

And, he managed to get himself a very nice "Bonus" on the

Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 8:46 AM

way out the door. What it really meant is he was boning the Vols one last time..

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: UT fans not happy.

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 9:06 AM

Yep. Assuming that this is officially official, so glad to not have to see Elliott have to endure that for 3 years. I realize he may move into a HC role sooner than later, just glad it's not there. UCF may even come calling, but anywhere would be better than Knoxville or Cootlumbia.

link

Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 9:19 AM

Fans have not been happy in twenty year in Tennessee. Then they hire the person who started their down hill spiral ( Fulmer) to correct the problem , And he hires their savior Pruitt . My question is simple. If he couldn’t correct the spiral as head coach, why would you expect him to correct it as director of athletics? I shall wait for the answer

2021 purple level member link

Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 9:29 AM

The posts are pretty entertaining. Got to hand it to Vol fans, they’ve still got their humor. I liked, “Tennessee gonna Tennessee.” Honestly, most coaches were not going to take that on. That program is in shambles. They not only have to rebuild, but also deal with fans’ nearly impossible expectations, and then there are the boosters....

link

Tennessee football fans are the most unrealistic of all

Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:13 AM

However, they have every right to be upset about the hiring of Josh Heupel. It won't take long for everyone to realize why.

Unreal.

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2134 people have read this post