Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travis Etienne
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Travis Etienne

Jul 19, 2018, 1:49 PM

Will have a huge year. Possibly rushing for over 1200yd. Of course if he does not get injured that is. I think he’s the best running back in the country!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will. He is.***

Jul 19, 2018, 1:50 PM

Yep

Jul 19, 2018, 2:36 PM

and Yep.

He certainly needs to get the ball more next year

Jul 19, 2018, 1:57 PM

107 carries isn't nearly enough. We averaged close to 15 carries per game from the QB position last year. I would love to get that number down to 10 or less and give some more to the backs - Etienne in particular.

Re: Travis Etienne

Jul 19, 2018, 2:07 PM

Not sure about the best in the country. Sorry, there are just some really dang good ones out there. I certainly think he’s got the potential to explode this year given the right circumstances. A lot of things have to go right for a 1200+ yard season. Heath, gameplans, our OLine performance, opponents D Line performance. I’m pretty excited to see what he can do this year. TF also. He’s no benchwarmer either.

Re: Travis Etienne

Jul 19, 2018, 2:19 PM

He was our 4th string and ran for almost 800. Imagine when he's playing all game as the starter every game, some games he didn't even see the field last year, only twice he reached double digit rushing attempts to hit 766 yards in total. His athleticism will take him well beyond 1,200 this year I believe.

He might have started at 4th string but was 2nd string

Jul 19, 2018, 2:27 PM

by the end of the year and very close to 1st string. He got a lot of yards when he was third and forth string because the opposing defenses were worn out. The only thing holding him back last year was pass blocking.

He will end up in the top 5 of Clemson's all time running backs if he stays healthy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic