Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Top Coot in a Boot...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,617

Top Coot in a Boot...

Mar 22, 2018, 10:21 AM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article206345049.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UMMM...

Mar 22, 2018, 10:28 AM

"During the #### drill (one-on-one blocking with a back coming down a narrow chute)"

WHAT?

"The #### drill work usually seems to start with guard Zack Bailey and defensive tackle Javon Kinlaw matched up."

GROSS!

Re: UMMM...

Mar 22, 2018, 1:54 PM

I wonder what the tight end does during #### drill....

I hate seeing him come back to Chapman with USuCk

Mar 22, 2018, 10:38 AM

crap on all the time. I love Chapman but that's a gross. I remember being little when Toby Cates did it, and I hated it then too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

well---in between whining about their baseball team

Mar 22, 2018, 11:08 AM

and the likelihood of their women's basketball coach answering the fervent call of her alma mater, we now know what all phone calls to sports talk radio shows in our state (outside WCCP) will be about.

Who knows, maybe the respective hosts will be able to squeeze in a few minutes about the Tigers in Omaha--but Dawn Staley's possible address change is serious conspiracy biz---I've already heard one coot caller reminding a Lowcountry audience that not only is UVa Staley's alma mater, they have the only female African-American Athletic Director in Div1

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well---in between whining about their baseball team

Mar 22, 2018, 1:37 PM

Hasn't Dawn already stated emphatically she has no interest in Virginia? Of course, things can change.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the chickens are convinced there's a conspiracy

Mar 22, 2018, 1:48 PM

afoot to rob them of the only successful coach in their athletic dept.....ever seen a chicken with an aluminum foil hat on their little chickenhead??......:~)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,617
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic