»
Topic: Top Coot in a Boot...
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 22, 2018 1:54 PM by: tigerforlife85
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Top Coot in a Boot...

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 10:21 AM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article206345049.html

UMMM...

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 10:28 AM

"During the #### drill (one-on-one blocking with a back coming down a narrow chute)"

WHAT?

"The #### drill work usually seems to start with guard Zack Bailey and defensive tackle Javon Kinlaw matched up."

GROSS!

Re: UMMM...

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 1:54 PM

I wonder what the tight end does during #### drill....

I hate seeing him come back to Chapman with USuCk

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 10:38 AM

crap on all the time. I love Chapman but that's a gross. I remember being little when Toby Cates did it, and I hated it then too.

military_donation.jpg

well---in between whining about their baseball team

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 11:08 AM

and the likelihood of their women's basketball coach answering the fervent call of her alma mater, we now know what all phone calls to sports talk radio shows in our state (outside WCCP) will be about.

Who knows, maybe the respective hosts will be able to squeeze in a few minutes about the Tigers in Omaha--but Dawn Staley's possible address change is serious conspiracy biz---I've already heard one coot caller reminding a Lowcountry audience that not only is UVa Staley's alma mater, they have the only female African-American Athletic Director in Div1

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: well---in between whining about their baseball team

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 1:37 PM

Hasn't Dawn already stated emphatically she has no interest in Virginia? Of course, things can change.

military_donation.jpg

the chickens are convinced there's a conspiracy

Posted: Mar 22, 2018 1:48 PM

afoot to rob them of the only successful coach in their athletic dept.....ever seen a chicken with an aluminum foil hat on their little chickenhead??......:~)

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: 4 tickets to natty in sec 413 row 27 asking 1500 each, call or email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1973 people have read this post