Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all of you who look down on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

To all of you who look down on

Mar 29, 2020, 8:25 PM

Fast food Pizza Chefs who try to charge $10.49 for a $6.99 med pepperoni pizza....

Whale, they out there cookin fo you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all of you who look down on

Mar 29, 2020, 10:09 PM

I don't think a one of them are there just to cook for us. They are there hoping we will come and buy what they are cooking, and if they are charging more for them that the usual price with all the people that are out of work or just working a few hours a day, then shame on them bc they made the choice to be there cooking and praying that someone buys it so they don't have to throw it away. People that do anything that allows them to get paid, they are doing it only for the money they get for doing it. If they were doing it for us, they would be giving it to us, or for just what it cost them to make it, and not for taking advantage by inflating the prices during a pandemic that has placed almost everybody under a financial strain!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all of you who look down on

Mar 29, 2020, 11:00 PM

At times like this people start throwing around the "gouging" accusation without a bit of background knowledge or understanding of their business model (if they have one--gouging does occur).

If you want to fix their prices, just say so. But be prepared to explain what constitutional authority gave you that right, and how you plan to compensate them for denying their right to practice their trade.

Otherwise ignore them. If there is no need for their product, no one will buy it. Lots of pizza places doing big business right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ordered a delivered pizza yesterday only because I

Mar 30, 2020, 6:29 AM

was doing yardwork and didn't want to drive.

Told a neighbor the fast-food joints that were take-out only before this crisis were faring well, and I haven't noticed any price gouging.

Most small business owners are simply trying to do their best to survive, which to me is important, so that their employees will have jobs waiting for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic