»
Topic: Tickets / Handicapped
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 20, 2017 11:47 AM by: KeoweeTiger76
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

Tickets / Handicapped

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 10:02 AM

Question for all of my Tiger Family out there...

Does anyone know information about handicapped seating?

I broke my foot on Monday night and currently have season tickets up in section TDI in the upper deck south, which honestly seems like another injury waiting to happen trying summit that on crutches. Is there a way to get handicapped seating in the event of something like this happening, the general Clemsontigers.com website doesn't give much info?

Thanks and go Tigers!

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Clemson Athletics Ticket Office Phone (864) 656-2115***

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 10:06 AM

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Tickets / Handicapped

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 10:07 AM

Call the ticket office. Hope you get better soon.

WL

Impressive dedication that you would break your foot

[2]
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 10:19 AM

in an attempt to get lower deck seating for a football game. If you are also an alum then you must be in the superfan category!!!

Get well soon!

Re: Tickets / Handicapped

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 11:47 AM

Call Bob Mahoney with Iptay. I had ACL surgery in 2004 on a Wednesday and wanted to go to the game. He got us seats in the Iptay box. Good luck!

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
700 people have read this post