»
Topic: This Ohio State fan said we are "##########"
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 23, 2017 1:48 AM by: tmac9wr
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

This Ohio State fan said we are "##########"

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 12:15 AM

LOL Yes, we are "##########," AKA Beating your ###! Beating your Ohio State...etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaTGTL4LE6E&t=401s

Re: This Ohio State fan said we are

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 12:25 AM

Uhm, have you seen Jackson's or Mayfield's last performances versus a Clemson D? Uhm, how about Barrett's? Uhm...uhm...

Re: This Ohio State fan said we are "##########"

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 12:46 AM

Can you provide everyone that doesn't want to waste :35 of their lives with a mile marker for where he says that?

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 12:51 AM

I only made it to the 4 minute marker before I couldn't stand anymore. The chick had mentioned Clemson looked good and in a deflection of Baker 4 Heisman mentioned Jackson as a trophy candidate. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say Crappy thought Jackson would prevail in our game last week. He must have also used the term ########## in his prediction.

They both picked Clemson. Carla called Clemson to

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 1:12 AM

Win big. Crappy said Clemson ing is a thing of the past (he actually says something more along the lines of this doesnt happen any more) and our front four are probably the best in the nation, ask the Buckeyes. He picked Clemson for all the reasons we won the game. She picked us to win in a big way and roll to the ACCCG.

thought it said "hotblooded".

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 1:05 AM

as in - check it and see.

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 1:23 AM

Who's the butthurt Clemson guy embarrassing us in their comment section? I hate how sensitive some of our fanbase is.

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 1:27 AM

Also that video has less than 100 views....not exactly a huge show, I would think

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 1:48 AM

Are you high? They directly said Clemson is not "##########" and that it' a thing of the past. What clip did you watch?

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: *4 great seats together on the aisle (#1, 3, 5 and 7). Tickets are on the North side of stadium, Low...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1797 people have read this post