Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Coach gets it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

This Coach gets it

Sep 28, 2020, 10:39 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/college-football-coach-all-lives-matter-jesus-quit

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Coach gets it

Sep 28, 2020, 12:20 PM

He may have difficulty getting hired somewhere, though.

Does Hillsdale College have a football team? Perhaps he could give Liberty U. a try.

Sep 28, 2020, 12:27 PM

Liberty? How does he feel about open marriages?

Sep 28, 2020, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: This Coach gets it ]

Nah after Nov 3rd when all this BS goes away and the ones who stuck to their guns are praised. He won’t have any problems finding a job . You see Americans are sick of the bullying by BLM and will start bullying back .

Well some lives matter more than others

Sep 28, 2020, 3:35 PM

to most people

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well some lives matter more than others

Sep 28, 2020, 3:45 PM

I sat in a church service last night and heard a black pastor take BLM to the wood shed. He unloaded on them!!

Sep 28, 2020, 7:17 PM

People of good conscience have a problem supporting this "Matter":https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=377&v=AWvEiAzZ5LA&feature=emb_title

Sep 28, 2020, 7:26 PM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/chicago-unchained-grassroots-activists-speak-black-lives-matter-question-blm-links-george-soros-video/

It takes a little effort sometimes to get by the youtube games.

truth***

Sep 29, 2020, 6:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 7:46 PM

Right or wrong, I respect he went against the tide and stood by his beliefs, even though it cost him his job, and perhaps his career.

Sep 28, 2020, 10:24 PM

Kurt Beathard had a nephew Clayton who was murdered in downtown Nashville last December.

The whole quitting thing was in response to someone posting a BLM sign on his office door, and he replaced it with his note as he left.

I’m guessing he gets a little pi$$y when pampered athletes try to tell him how bad their’lives’ are because of the color of their skin. At least they still get to live.

IF HE IS having difficulty forgiving his nephew’s murderer, focusing on Jesus is the only way he’ll be able to deal with it.

He should have never let a poster get to him on this level

Sep 29, 2020, 1:17 AM

It’s just not worth it. He’s accomplished nothing by “making a stand”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He should have never let a poster get to him on this level

Sep 29, 2020, 5:09 AM

"It's not worth it to take a stand"

Question, when is it worth? And how do you determine when it's worth it for others. Does the media or politicians tell you when?

I applaud the guy for taking a stand on his beliefs. And it should scare the hell out of every single American that because he did, he felt it would cost him his job. That's some straight Russia/N.Korea/ China treatment and that b.s must end.

I wish Dabo had the guts to call BLM out for what it is. And I thought there was no need for him to do so as the coach of a college football team, however when I realized he no issue wrongly calling out the police a couple of weeks ago, my stance on that changed.

This coach, while not well known and probably forgetton about in the next days news cycle, will be able to look himself in the mirror tomorrow and know he stood against an organization that is hell bent on destroying anything and anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology.

Everyone read Hoppercats21

Sep 29, 2020, 7:37 AM

Hoppercats post may be there best example of indoctrination by the left that I have ever seen. I’m not making light of this. This is exactly what we are up against. Complete ignorance. I’m seeing more and more of this racist, communist line of thinking from America’s youth. How do I know he’s young and racist? Well, he did seem to celebrate the death of older white GOP people.
Please talk to your kids and grand kids. Make sure they understand the USA is the greatest country in history. It provides the greatest opportunities for all. We are in a fight for survival against an evil ideology. Don’t believe me? Read Hoppercats. There are many more like him. Very sad.

He could be like many other great coaches and mentor the

Sep 29, 2020, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: He should have never let a poster get to him on this level ]

Young men. Talk to them. Share his wisdom.

Now he’s not even in a position to do that. So he lost his #### and now he has nothing. Way to take a stand!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He could be like many other great coaches and mentor the

Sep 29, 2020, 9:41 AM

It’s their loss, not his. He’s already lost enough.

He’s been a very successful coach from a very successful football family. Are we all so young that we don’t recognize the “Beathard” name? Considering what they have gone thru, I’d guess that he figures it’s just not worth all the sacrifice anymore.

BTW, the murderer of his nephew was white, so I’m not implying that he is racially biased against his Black athletes because of his experience. I think he’s looking for a mentor ship opportunity that gives a better return on his investment than having a bunch of BLM crap posted on his door.

Re: He should have never let a poster get to him on this level

Sep 29, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: He should have never let a poster get to him on this level ]

Outlaw, I have no criticism of you. I just have some thoughts. First, to others, this is related to Clemson football. None of us wants anything bad for Clemson football. My first chance to see the tigers was Clemson vs Colorado in the '57 Orange bowl. A history of great tradition. The program is sitting on a powder keg with people smoking nearby. It is a snowy mountain where disturbance, an avalanche could bring it down. Coach is walking a tightrope. He has said, "We don't have a race problem. We have a sin problem." He probably has made mistakes. No person alive is perfect. However, looking from a higher perspective, the Almighty generously maneuvers us many times to adjust our thinking and behavior and often gets us out of very dangerous situations unsunscathed. Players are young and have the same opportunity to be guided and maneuvered out of dangerous personal situations and thinking. Just don't be one to start an avalanche. Work it out with restraint, patience, and love and try to maintain the unity. Truth, facts are often not pleasant, but ignoring problems is not a solution (as pointed out in the Chicago video).

Not Clemson football related***

Sep 29, 2020, 7:40 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic