Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The statement that Dabo & Company didn't give KB a fair
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The statement that Dabo & Company didn't give KB a fair

Sep 26, 2018, 10:59 AM

shake is completely off the mark. If staff wanted to make the change, they could have done it NEXT week....eliminating the chance for any transfer. But they didn't.

In terms of reps, drives on the field, opportunities, etc. he most definitely got more than a fair shake.

Bad way to go out for KB. Yeah, he's a kid and he's emotional. But---whoever is close to him should be advising him to keep his emotions (and comments) in check. The whole "I didn't get a fair shake" is asinine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: The statement that Dabo & Company didn't give KB a fair

Sep 26, 2018, 11:02 AM

Hell, if they didn't give him a "fair chance"...they could have accepted him to transfer the first time he though about it....

https://www.chatsports.com/clemson-tigers/a/source/clemsons-kelly-bryant-considered-transferring-this-offseason-why-he-decided-to-stay-14694530

He should have never chose to stay and compete for the season if he wasn't willing to accept he could get beat out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 11:02 AM

KB is not a kid...He is a young man acting like a kid. And the fact that we lost three QB's this past summer is directly related to him. Why didn't he leave after the spring game? Especially after that poor showing.

In the end, these are the kind of interactions that could turn Dabo into a Saban

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Sep 26, 2018, 11:05 AM

And to continue the rant, these types of comments are NOT--I repeat NOT--going to help in recruiting. Not one bit.

Not to mention the fact that TL can't get injured for at least two years, ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 26, 2018, 11:20 AM

Looking back on that article, I’m wondering if kb didn’t go to the coaches and tell them I’m out. Knowing he had 4 games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic