Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The glaring issue for Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

The glaring issue for Bama

Dec 18, 2017, 10:51 AM

is that they have struggled in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Against their 3 toughest opponents they were beaten and thrown around up front. That's the major difference between this year's team and the last 2. Couple that with a QB who struggles under pressure. doesn't make reads and only looks for 1 target in Calvin Ridley. Tigers by 21.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The glaring issue for Bama

Dec 18, 2017, 10:55 AM

They haven't played 3 tough opponents . Could you point out other than Auburn who you're talking about ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 18, 2017, 10:57 AM

I said toughest. LSU, Mississippi State and Auburn

The glaring issue for Alabama...

Dec 18, 2017, 11:01 AM

Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: The glaring issue for Alabama...

Dec 18, 2017, 11:07 AM

I think that may be the smartest thing you've ever said

Re: The glaring issue for Alabama...

Dec 18, 2017, 11:10 AM

I'm sure it's in the top 5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Five is quite generous.

Dec 18, 2017, 12:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You misspelled "blinding."***

Dec 18, 2017, 12:30 PM [ in reply to The glaring issue for Alabama... ]

Re: The glaring issue for Bama-Sabans bald spot??

Dec 18, 2017, 11:49 AM

So big the headset cant hide it now

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The glaring issue for Bama-Sabans bald spot??

Dec 18, 2017, 12:00 PM

This is dumb and you should feel bad

Dec 18, 2017, 12:03 PM

They are still the most talented team we have played all year. I think Auburn is better on the DL and we have played better QBs but overall this will be our biggest test. I think we will beat them by double digits if we play well. We didn't play great against Miami and look at that score. I cannot wait for the 1st. Time to dominate.

Bama is manageable at the LOS, both sides.

Dec 18, 2017, 12:15 PM

We have to get after Hurts and flush him out of the pocket. When he's on the run Ridley seems to be his only target. If Ridley is stuck to like white on rice Hurts will malfunction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama is manageable at the LOS, both sides.

Dec 18, 2017, 12:16 PM

Yep and Hurts only rolls out to his right. I watched the Auburn game and their D was all over that and had success all night

Re: Bama is manageable at the LOS, both sides.

Dec 18, 2017, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Bama is manageable at the LOS, both sides. ]

Enter Tua. He’s a game changer.

We don't want to flush him out. That's where he's dangerous

Dec 18, 2017, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Bama is manageable at the LOS, both sides. ]

We want to get a good push up the middle with our two mammoth tackles and collapse the pocket with our defensive ends on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic