Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Bear then, Dabo now. I remember Alabama’s glory days
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

The Bear then, Dabo now. I remember Alabama’s glory days

Oct 12, 2017, 6:03 PM

with the Bear. Beat everybody. Eventually he had a 7-3 season. Alabama fans were outraged! On his weekly talk show after the season was over, he stated, “You fans are spoiled. The majority of the teams in the nation would love to be 7-3.”

While I love this ride we are on, and I hope it goes on forever, the day is going to come when we go 9 - 3, or, Heaven forbid, 8-4, and not win our division. What do you think our fan base’s reaction will be?

I, like most of you, will be disappointed, but, as long as one of the nine wins is USux, it will make it easier.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Bear then, Dabo now. I remember Alabama’s glory days

Oct 12, 2017, 6:13 PM

Well considering most fans on Tnet are either bandwagon fans or have an incredibly short memory of Clemson’s 30 year run before 2012ish, they’ll probably lose their minds as there is no memory of being average.

Re: The Bear then, Dabo now. I remember Alabama’s glory days

Oct 12, 2017, 6:57 PM

Also, a little News Flash for ya. Bama is back/still in its glory days round two or however you want to look at it. They have won 4 Nattys in 8 years and been in the champ game or one game out of it the other 4 years. We obviously have been at an elite level the last couple of years, but Clemson has a long way to go before we can talk about being on that level or drawing even. I hear a lot of talk about their schedule not being as good as our as of this point in the season. that likely is true, but they have absolutely dominated their opponents every week. I think I heard they've beat 70 some odd straight games against unranked teams. That kind of consistency is just incredible.

Abandonment by the bandwagoners...

Oct 12, 2017, 7:33 PM

and lots of cussing from the rest of us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic