Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Dabo! He's taken this program from one that hoped
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,337

Thank you Dabo! He's taken this program from one that hoped

Oct 18, 2017, 4:42 PM

We'd get into the "gator bowl/peach bowl" type bowls. To a program that has played in Orange Bowls, Fiesta Bowls, and back to back National Championship games while winning one. He's has the program to the point that losing 1 game during the regular season has some of the fan base losing their minds!
I wonder how the fan bases of Bama, Oklahoma, So Cal, Ohio St, LSU, FSU feel? Those fan bases have all experienced regular season losses and haven't won a NC in a few seasons. Think they're ready to fire Saban, or Urban? We'll bounce back guys. Best case scenario, we win out and face Bama a 3rd straight time. Worst case scenario, we don't play for the NC this season! We just lost the greatest Tiger of all time in DW4, and some of y'all are acting like it's the end of the world if we don't play for it all again! We're on the best ride our Tigers have ever been on, enjoy it boys! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody has called for him to get fired...

Oct 18, 2017, 4:48 PM

Big difference in being mad with a loss that just happened and calling for a coaches head. Seems like people in this country can no longer carry on nuanced discussions

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful everyone!

Oct 18, 2017, 4:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Nuanced discussions? Your stupid post that ended up

Oct 18, 2017, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Nobody has called for him to get fired... ]

in other corners of the interwebs...was that a nuanced discussion? Did I mention that post was stupid?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Thank you Dabo! He's taken this program from one that hoped

Oct 18, 2017, 5:30 PM

Just be aware...Clemson has a lot of bandwagon jumpers. They cheer
when you win and jeer when you lose. We are 40-3 and some people
on here are crying. I have seen the hangers-on to champions in 1981
and seen them jump when the tough times came. Go away, far away.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Dabo! He's taken this program from one that hoped

Oct 18, 2017, 6:25 PM

I mean, Bama and Ohio State have aveaged one regular season loss for like 10 years and also have playoff national championships so I’m not sure why you say in a few years. Also just to be clear, and I don’t have the exact numbers in front of me, but I’m pretty sure those two teams also have won more overall games than us in the last 5 years. Maybe by just a game, but pretty sure they have an even better record. Lastly, no one is actually calling for Dabo’s Head. He ain’t going anywhere for a good while

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,337
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic