Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you CLEMSON!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,243

Thank you CLEMSON!!

Sep 23, 2019, 9:34 AM

Been a lifelong Clemson fan. Live in Charlotte, NC and moving to Asheville soon. Graduated in '95 which means the quality of football our Tigers played when I was a student was mediocre. Had the pleasure of watching Syracuse blast us in the Gator Bowl as a graduation gift from my brother. Watched Tommy Bowden come in with a ton of promise only to fizzle when it counted most. Man I was happy when Matt Ryan graduated from BC! I used to have nightmares of blowing an 11 point lead to Ga Tech at Clemson. Beat #10 Miami on the road one week and lost at Duke the next week. And of course losing 5 straight to the coots was a low point for me as a fan, especially when both teams were equal.

Funny how things work out. I watch old highlights of Clemson games from the Tommy Bowden era and see Dabo on the sidelines doing his thing. Hiring Dabo was the Tommy Bowden's greatest accomplishment.

Faith and family will always be my top priorities in life. However, there is an added pep in my step being a Clemson fan. Very cool to walk through the mall or Publix and get a "Go Tigers" from a complete stranger.

If you are having a rough day tune into 107.5 out of Columbia and it will cheer you up FAST and make you realize how good we as Clemson fans have it. Man I love it!!

Thank you Dabo, Terry Don Phillips, Tommy Bowden, Gene Stallings, Clemson Board of Trustees, President Clements, Dan R., and anyone else I missed for helping our Tigers get to the top of the mountain!

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IPTAY

Sep 23, 2019, 9:37 AM

Also...??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,243
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic