Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFB analyst: Count on Clemson Playoff rematch in 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: CFB analyst: Count on Clemson Playoff rematch in 2018

Jan 24, 2018, 5:19 PM

CFB analyst: Count on Clemson Playoff rematch in 2018

Safe, smart - whatever you want to call it, get used to Clemson and Alabama being predicted to make the College Football Playoff and meet...in 2018 and beyond. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we will go as far as the offense allows us

Jan 24, 2018, 5:22 PM

bryant isnt the answer

Re: we will go as far as the offense allows us

Jan 24, 2018, 9:48 PM

Looking forward to the Spring QB battle

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2018, 10:13 AM [ in reply to we will go as far as the offense allows us ]

Yeah i'm not liking our chances with KB at the helm against them again unless our defense can hold them out of the endzone all night.

Jan 27, 2018, 5:25 PM [ in reply to we will go as far as the offense allows us ]

I'm always scared by lofty predictions, but I think that if Trevor Lawrence performs as expected
then we can very well get back to the playoffs. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that all of our D. line coming back is huge. Once again, it will rest on the O' line, which was crushed in the Sugar Bowl. Bryant is definitely not the answer---no vertical threat. They stick with him and we lose. I think that Lawrence will play lights out. If I'm wrong, you can fillip me on a 3-man beadle (Falstaff). Watch out for N.C. State (and Georgia).

Re: TNET: CFB analyst: Count on Clemson Playoff rematch in 2018

Jan 24, 2018, 5:47 PM

Not tied with osu(14 and16) only

Jan 27, 2018, 5:26 PM

Say what?

Quadrulogy***

Jan 24, 2018, 6:15 PM

Jan 24, 2018, 11:11 PM

If it’s Bama again, at least hope they must play an SEC Championship game. In skipping SEC Championship, but picking them over Conference Champions OSU, the committee allowed them to rest & heal, unlike the other three. Basic bias and unfair IMHO. Saban’s rath has a far reach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2018, 5:31 PM

Okay, maybe that accounted for 3 points. We need to face the facts---they crushed us. We need to accept that and go from there. Otherwise, we learn nothing.

Jan 25, 2018, 9:13 AM

Tigers strength is a balance of experience and incredible athleticism in all phases of football: O, D & special teams. Imo, we will run the regular season and win the ACC because of this. Kelly's performance against Bama was a reflection of better play by bama in the trenches. When GA played bama, their line protected the QB and opened holes for the RB. Ours didn't. We made mistakes, they didn't. It'll be different this year!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2018, 5:43 PM

OMG! So we should start Bryant again?? Missed reads, missed throws---the whole game. I like Kelly, but realize that he is a reasonably good Division-2 QB. Out his depth at this level. He's a very average QB who was carried by very talented teammates. I think that the knowledge of this fact spread to the rest of the team, and affected their performance. How many games in the regular season did we barely scrape by in?? And it's not really fair to KB. He'll never play a second in the NFL at QB. At another position he possibly would have a shot.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic