Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 21, 2019 11:50 PM by: Knuck®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit

[5]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 8:16 AM

Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit

One of the top running backs out of the state of California will be on Clemson’s campus for the Tigers’ spring game early next month, and he wants to mix a little business with pleasure. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Elite California RB wants to "look at everything" on Clemson visit

[3]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 8:22 AM

:)

Nothing's guaranteed

[2]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 9:16 AM

But I think we're looking good with this kid. I kinda like the recruiting strategy of getting one really good one a year.

2019 white level member

Sounds like a smart kid

[3]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 9:30 AM

I hope he ends up at Clemson!

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 11:03 AM

He said his chosen school has to have his intended major .
So what is it and do we gots it ?

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

whats his academic interest?

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 12:14 PM

if its gas pumping or burger flipping, i have a recommendation..............

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 11:41 AM

Question for you guys that are close to our recruiting, or maybe actually have inside info on our recruiting. Is this RB looking for what we thought to be the case with Gary recruitment that ended up with signing with Michigan. Hopefully wrong, but I felt a little uneasy with everything that it sounded like he was hinting to, to gain his commitment. I ask only bc I see that Michigan has offered, and with my belief that Michigan is dirty with recruiting, and my uneasy feelings are that maybe they have offered him more than is allowed, an offer that I don't believe our coaches would ever make, and it wouldn't matter how deep he looked into Clemson... Just asking!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

IF he is enticed by the unclean Philistines, then he is

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 11:50 PM

probably not a recruit that we will make a push for and will begin to back off...Dabo has done it before and will surely do it many more times!

2019 white level member

The more he looks the better his chances of becoming a Tiger

[2]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 12:11 PM

I think he just wants to travel around an enjoy the process an I can’t blame him one bit. Clemson will continue to be the better place for him as he looks around because Best is our Standard.

Love always makes a huge difference for all of us and Clemson is way ahead of putting love in action by investing love into all areas of the football players lives.

I can’t wait to see him running in orange, his highlight reel is incredible already, with Tony developing him in all areas he might just win a Heisman or two. We have been running the ball as much or more than anyone in college football.

Our offensive coordinators have been great at letting whatever the other team does determine whether we run or pass. We have plenty of offense to go around!

Go Tigers!

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

Re: The more he looks the better his chances of becoming a Tiger

[1]
Posted: Mar 21, 2019 4:34 PM

But you can never put it past Michigan to put something dirty in the game, and I truly feel that is what they done with Gary bc the kid really acted like Clemson is where he wanted to be, and for what ever the reasons were, his Mom couldn't refuse the Michigan offer even though her sons heart was for Clemson!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

What does he want to major in?***

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 9:50 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level Sec T, Row W season tickets together. Almost on the SecT/Sec S border. Option to purch...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2212 people have read this post