Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THIS is why Assange is a "criminal."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 582

THIS is why Assange is a "criminal."

Apr 11, 2019, 2:14 PM

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/general/2010/04/20104159123873370.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not justifying any collateral loss of life by our...

Apr 11, 2019, 2:30 PM

global police force but Assange is accused of and probably guilty of receiving and distribution of secured information which he got from the sex-change soldier. It's spying and both should fry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, literally, both should get the death penalty?

Apr 11, 2019, 2:40 PM

For what charge, exactly?

Unless you were just being figurative. If so, disregard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm reluctant to pass out the death penalty over such.***

Apr 11, 2019, 7:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Especially since they haven't committed a capital offense.***

Apr 11, 2019, 8:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

So let's break this down...

Apr 11, 2019, 3:05 PM [ in reply to I'm not justifying any collateral loss of life by our... ]

The government preferred to keep something criminal secret, so letting people see the secret... deserves the death penalty?

And, what does the sex change thing have to do with it? Please explain.

I contend that people helping keep government crimes secret deserve the frying.

First the sex change thing was no more than an identifier.

Apr 11, 2019, 7:30 PM

I don't know the kid's name.

As far as the charges against them, Asshatage is accused of assisting the SC kids in breaking into gov servers and taking data. Remember him being charged with hacking back in the 1990s. I think he was in Australia back then. He's made a living at it since.

If I broke into your computer and took information you didn't want made public I'd be guilty of a theft. You can't take things which don't belong to you without breaking the law. I appreciate that some of the stuff like spying on private citizens in the name of national security is probably not right but it's the law, they can do it without repercussions. I don't like it either.

There's a proper way to whistleblow. They ain't whistleblowers.

Information does not belong to the government. You can't

Apr 11, 2019, 9:56 PM

steal the truth from the government. Once they convince people of that jacked up way of thinking, it's over. Don't let yourself become a useful idiot of the government.

Justifying the government killing people for forcing them to admit crimes is the biggest attack on our founding ideals that I can comprehend.

Re: I'm not justifying any collateral loss of life by our...

Apr 11, 2019, 6:55 PM [ in reply to I'm not justifying any collateral loss of life by our... ]

I disagree with you on this one 88. Government missteps are not entitled to secrecy. How can a society properly judge its leaders and oversee them if they're not privvy to their failures as well as their successes.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Assange ain't no whistle blower.

Apr 11, 2019, 7:33 PM

He ain't no journalist either. Journalist don't break the law, breaking the law for journalism of this sort is called hacking or stealing.

If the government makes it a crime to know about crimes

Apr 11, 2019, 9:56 PM

then the laws are immoral and should be broken by moral people.

Re: THIS is why Assange is a "criminal."

Apr 12, 2019, 8:16 AM

Now Trump is saying he knows nothing about WikiLeaks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 582
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic