Topic: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 9, 2019 6:37 PM by: GWPTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

[25]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:13 PM

Whatssa matter? You got scared last week? You thought the smurfs were going to pull the upset?
What's wrong with you??? My God, man....sack up!
Week 5 gives us fits...and we came out unscathed. And now we go on our famous run through the rest of the season!
FSU.....anyone remember them? Any of your old heads remember Fear The Spear from message boards. I suspect he's in an adult diaper by now.....filled with the stink of his poor life choices.

Now Junior and I cant get too graphic since you candya$$ people joined the board. But we've secured a skinny white frat boy in brown shoe polish. He's wearing penny loafers and talking about his dad's money and why he gets to be the Seminole.

Well I can tell you this. I have a beautiful hand carved orange handled Hawk Billed Knife. Junior is going to work it up under his hairline and scalp that boy late Saturday afternoon. The cries of a wounded brave will fill the air. James Blackmon might not get out alive.

We will enjoy the cool night air as we sip our favorite drink and bask in the orange sunset....safe in the knowledge that we're destined for greatness.

Buckle UP!!!!!!

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:21 PM

Ahhh! Now I can relax. Also who cares what the candy ##### think. I don't. It's all in good fun!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:26 PM

Sack up? Sounds like you’re tired. That sicko stuff does get tiring.

2019 orange level member

[3]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:33 PM

I'd hate to have to find out just how much of a survivor you are

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:48 PM

hungry

2019 orange level member

I Have a Surplus of Small Pox Infused Blankets if You Need***

[3]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:58 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Bump for the late afternoon crowd***

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 4:20 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 5:20 PM

You dang right I got scared last week.
A loss, especially to a team that beat your in-state rival week one pretty much insures no chance of getting back to the CFP's.
But what irritated me was not so much the scare, but just how bad we played.
I don't mind a loss(thank goodness it didn't come to that)), but when you beat yourself, that is not part of your PROCESS.

Finally a reasonable post....

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 6:14 PM

is right and ain't right at the same time -what message boards are for. +1 for @BuzzPaw.

(seriously thats some strange #####

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 6:26 PM

2019 white level member

Bump for the early evening crowd***

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 6:37 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wofford
FOR SALE: CU vs. Wofford on Saturday, 11/2 - 4 GREAT tickets ($150 each) together on the aisle (#1, 3, 5 and 7...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2709 people have read this post