»
Topic: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 21, 2017 5:14 PM by: GSCtiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

[15]
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 10:46 AM

Here. We. GO! I dont give a pickled rat's @ss if this offends you. It's not always about the individual. It's about the Tigers.
We are in the midst of a wonderful era. I know! I know it was great to dominate that turd herd
from KY. I know it's tough to get excited about playing a team that lost to Weak Florist by 30.
I know BC's coach looks like he teaches Drivers Ed half the day before he coaches the JV.

But this isnt about BC. It's about the excellence of the Tigers. The whole travel roster will play. I mean, did anyone else wonder why two guys didnt see the field last week? Yikes

So Junior and I went to Boston on Sunday and got back early this morning. Those people have a strange way of talking. We took the van up to Boston and found a small dehydrated eagle. Good goshamighty I'm tired of poultry! What else can I do???? I have made bird feet necklaces. I've plucked them, fried them whole.

So this weekend....I'm going to eat one live. I'm going to pull that bird from the cage in the garage. I havent cut my fingernails in months. I'm using a file to sharpen them to razor sharp points. I'm going to pierce it's feathery flesh and sink my fingers up to the second knuckle in the warm wet flesh of a flailing bird. As it screeches, I'll pull large chunks of it from its bones and feast in a bath of gore and blood. Bits of flesh and sinew will stain my warrior face. When the dust settles on Saturday evening, I'll wash the stench of death from me.....celebrate into the night....and await my next hunt.

Get ready. Stay sharp. And BUCKLE UP!!!

I guess I didnt make the Lunge this week

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2017 2:27 PM

huh, hotsawce

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 2:37 PM

@gGumby
You looking for me, Gumby?

@

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 2:38 PM

Gumby

More shameless bumps in this thread than

[8]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 2:55 PM

on Charlie Sheen's hooker's tiddies on a Sattidy night.

Re: More shameless bumps in this thread than***

[7]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 2:57 PM

2017 orange level member

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: More shameless bumps in this thread than***

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 4:54 PM

2017 purple level member

Maybe the process didn't begin yet***

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2017 3:14 PM

Re: Maybe the process didn't begin yet***

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 3:40 PM

So are you planning on doing the same thing next week with the turkeys from Virginia Tech?

Ok... Who downvoted this?....***

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 5:14 PM

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Bowl game tickets and travel

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Sugar Bowl
FOR SALE: I have 2 tickets to Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1st, tickets are in section 643 row 12. $275 each. These are ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2488 people have read this post