»
Topic: Spurrier
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 18, 2019 8:07 AM by: FutureDoc
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Spurrier

Posted: Feb 17, 2019 8:16 PM

Former Gamecocks' coach Steve Spurrier leads his Orlando Apollos to a 37-29 victory over the San Antonio Commanders in week 2 of the Alliance of American Football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoPKgZeWD_A

Re: Spurrier

Posted: Feb 17, 2019 8:40 PM

Will they be unfurling the 80 ft banner before the next game ?
Best to do it before he up and quits , it's almost a third of the way through their meaningless season .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Vince McMahon is unfurling it

[1]
Posted: Feb 17, 2019 9:43 PM

tomorrow night on Monday Night RAW when he arrives by limo and power-walks into the arena...

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 6:28 AM

I would love to see Old Ball Coach win a championship with them, something that couldn't be done at USUC!!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 6:55 AM

He's just coaching there to re-live his Coot glory days ... back-2-back Orlando Outback bowp wins where Clowney tackled some guy and made Sportscenter for the week .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Who?***

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 7:31 AM

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 8:07 AM

Say what you will about an old coot... but he can coach.

He could win titles at Florida AND Duke, and keep SC from being an embarrassment. I honest think he took the coot job just to torpedo the Tennessee program (and succeeded). Once UT was a raging dumpster fire, he retired. On his way out, I think he said something like: Hey UT, you are South Carolina now.

Sadly, he was coaching at my first Clemson game... Duke/Clemson 1989 (lived in Raleigh).

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets for sale on the 50 yard line. Row AA, Seats 1, 3, 5, 7. Great view of the field and the b...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2164 people have read this post