Topic: Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 1, 2020 3:40 AM by: TigerJS®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke

[7]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 1:26 PM

There was a gentleman named Remington from Ohio who heard all about the great duck hunting around Clemson, SC. He called his ole buddy Bodab and asked if he could set him up.

Bodab told him he'd need waders, a good shotgun and great black lab to have a successful hunt. He stopped by Cabelas and dropped $1,000 on a pair of camo waders, duck calls, long johns and other necessary garb. He asked what kind of gun to get and Bodab recommended a 12 GA. 1100 for ease of shooting and getting three shots at a bird.

He was all set except the dog, so Bodab thought he'd have a little fun with him. His buddy Brent had the best hunting dogs trained up and ready to go. He gave Remington the address and told him to make sure Brent didn't try to sell him a dog with a big Ahole. He told him that if it was too big, the dog would fill up with water and sink.

Well ole Remington went by Brent's and picked out a good looking black lab. Brent put him through his paces and the dog performed flawlessly. Before he paid he told Brent "I've got to check one thing" and lifted up the dogs tail. Brent asked him what he was doing, and smiling, Remington said " you thought you'd fool me! This dog has a big Ahole and when he gets in the water, he'll fill up and sink".

To that, Brent walked over to the dog, gabbed him by the jewels and gave him three quick yanks and said "check him now, I had him set for quail".

Badumbum.

I'll be here all week.

Re: Sports (Hunting's a sport, right?) Joke

[3]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 3:50 PM

I like it.

Bucknuts would have to go Snipe hunting and actually come back with a Snipe before I’d go hunting with them.

2020 orange level member

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 7:36 PM

Love hunting Common Snipe, most folks think it’s a joke but they really are a game bird that’s a close cousin to the Woodcock.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 7:43 PM

Hmm surprised woodcock isn’t censured on here like #### and #### are.

Well, there’s snipe and then there’s

Posted: Jul 1, 2020 3:40 AM

Snipe. One requires a shotgun. The other, a burlap sack and a good set of lungs.

2020 white level member

I bet that dog Yodels...soprano now.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 4:41 PM

That was a low blow.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UP- ROW C - SEATS 26,28 & 30 (32 YD LINE). SEC UP- ROW E - SEATS 18,2...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
918 people have read this post