Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry to clog up the board but would someone tell me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Sorry to clog up the board but would someone tell me

Jan 25, 2020, 10:21 PM

how to insert a picture in a post. I am good with technology but can’t get copy and paste to work here with ipad or windows. Thanks and go tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: Sorry to clog up the board but would someone tell me

Jan 25, 2020, 11:06 PM

you have to use html

bracket the html code with the "less than" and "greater than" signs

less than <
greater than >

the code inside the signs is:

img src="THE LOCATION OF THE IMAGE"

an example of the image location that you would put between the quotation marks is:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bSfKY4vId0U/UkzXpEx_1AI/AAAAAAAAI7o/aWGDlT-4pe0/s1600/IMG_2258.JPG

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when you do the coding like I said above you get this

Jan 25, 2020, 11:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: when you do the coding like I said above you get this

Jan 25, 2020, 11:14 PM

Thanks so much. I’ll try when i get ti my laptop. Ipad isn’t too flexible for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, much harder to do on ipad...

Jan 25, 2020, 11:15 PM

because you have to copy the image location to paste it between the ""

on your pc, you can just right-click to copy image location

Re: yes, much harder to do on ipad...

Jan 25, 2020, 11:21 PM

Thank tiger.

Re: when you do the coding like I said above you get this

Jan 26, 2020, 7:31 AM [ in reply to when you do the coding like I said above you get this ]

What a beautiful child!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No html required in Windows. Just right click on picture,

Jan 26, 2020, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry to clog up the board but would someone tell me ]

select "copy image address", then just right click on the message box, select "paste", and the image address is inserted. The image doesn't show up until you actually post the message.

interesting, when I do what you say I just get a link

Jan 26, 2020, 9:43 AM

however, my doesn't give an option for "copy image address." It says "copy image location"

Re: interesting, when I do what you say I just get a link

Jan 26, 2020, 2:30 PM

That should be the same thing!

Test 1, 2...Test 1, 2

Jan 26, 2020, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry to clog up the board but would someone tell me ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 25, 2020, 11:10 PM

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images.asp

Jan 25, 2020, 11:21 PM

Thanks

Jan 25, 2020, 11:20 PM

Thanks you for asking. I needed to know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2020, 11:35 PM

1. Type the following line without spaces except leave a space between the 'g,' and the 's.' Double check my directions and your strict adherence to them.

< i m g s r c = "

2. Right click on the photo, select 'copy image address,' by clicking on the line with that name in the drop down box.

3. Return to your post here and right click in the space after the parenthesis sign in the characters you typed which are from line two of this post. A dropdown box will appear and you should select 'paste,' from that box.

4. After the image address is copied just type "> after that address and don't leave a space.

If this is in error uses google and search for more clear directions or get your grandkids to show you like the rest of us. :)

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2020, 11:52 PM

Haha my oldest grandson is 2 yrs out of college and has his own company in atl doing internet marketing for clients and making a killing.

I gave you a point for asking, because I don't know

Jan 26, 2020, 5:35 AM

how to post photos, etc. either.

And in fact despite our friends here telling us how, I still don't! Call me stupid....lol.

One of these days I'll use the tried but proven true remedy: get some pre-schooler to show me!

If you think that is bad,I have posted pictures here before

Jan 26, 2020, 8:15 AM

and I have no clue what any of the above means.... and am not sure what I will need to do the next time I want to post one. I guess we are lucky PC's didn't exist when we entered Clemson in '65.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2020, 9:10 AM

SPUD! We need your help here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic