Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So overall, how was everyone's fan day experience?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 739

So overall, how was everyone's fan day experience?

Aug 19, 2013, 9:20 AM

just curious...tia

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: rewarding***

Aug 19, 2013, 9:21 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I spent all afternoon waiting in line....

Aug 19, 2013, 9:24 AM

for an elevator while trying to get my dauhter moved in to Norris.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

unlucky...

Aug 19, 2013, 9:35 AM

Ahhh move in day...the start of the best four years (or more) of your life...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was a

Aug 19, 2013, 9:33 AM

pisty day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

It was awesome. I wore a jersey to the event just to

Aug 19, 2013, 9:35 AM

get it autographed by players. Some people yelled at me for cutting in line in front of a bunch of kids but I just called them coots. Sammy and Tajh both signed my jersey, I also had Sammy sign my arm so that I can have a tattoo artist trace it. All in all I'd say it was a huge success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You still got the arm you got shot off in Vietnam?

Aug 19, 2013, 9:43 AM

Can you get a tat on something dead that long?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a smaller one. It's all bone, now.***

Aug 19, 2013, 9:45 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I didn't even Vietnam, I am neither hartins old nor ct88 old***

Aug 19, 2013, 9:46 AM [ in reply to You still got the arm you got shot off in Vietnam? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So, you ran to Canada...

Aug 19, 2013, 11:10 AM

in Bill Clinton's nutsac? I nowed it. I just nowed it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a wonderful time.

Aug 19, 2013, 9:41 AM

I put two crank sensors on an antique BMW 528e and cleaned out my garage fridge. You know one fridge ain't big enough to handle the demands of football Saturdays.

I also picked through the garden and scored some early summer squash and three Sweet Baby watermelons to start the newly cleaned fridge off with. Now for the drinks.

My son went to fan appreciation day three years ago when all these JRs were incoming and scored signed hats, signed footballs and signed Tees for me. Foresight is a virtue, hindsight is a bich, ain't it?

YES, I have something for sale, 2 Sweet Baby Watermelons $3 ea.

Re: So overall, how was everyone's fan day experience?

Aug 19, 2013, 10:51 AM

Sammy signed my photo of him along his leg. Black skin and black sharpie doesnt work too well. Dabo is left handed, so he smeared his sig. ###!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 739
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic