Topic: So glad Jackson Carman had enough
Replies: 11   Last Post: Aug 14, 2020 12:18 PM by: coronamav1
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

So glad Jackson Carman had enough

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 6:45 AM

Independence to choose one of the hardest things to do, leave family and home.

Spurning Meyer probably wasn't easy. But now how amazingly ironic that OSU is damaged scandal wise and this season cancellation will hurt more than they ever could imagine.
So glad Jackson was and is his own man

What scandal?***

[2]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 6:57 AM

2020 white level member

Re: What scandal?***

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 7:02 AM

Was wondering same thing.

Oh man it was only two years ago

[3]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 7:16 AM

"Ohio State University faces another scandal - CNN" https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/02/us/ohio-state-university-scandals/index.html

Re: Oh man it was only two years ago

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 7:35 AM

And not only them in the Big10. Mich and Mich St have all had Dr's in athletic depts abuse athletes and Sandusky at Penn St. I think their pandemic postponement is driven by so much liability in other areas.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Oh man it was only two years ago-A list of some scandals

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 8:02 AM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/eight-years-of-big-ten-scandals-paint-unflattering-picture-but-connecting-dots-may-be-unfair/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

You've obviously been fishin' a little too much

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 9:55 AM

if that's possible.

Carman had SC ties

[1]
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 9:29 AM

His dad lived here in the Lowcountry for several years (I can't remember if he still does) and was instrumental in getting Carman to consider Clemson. I had a completely accidental conversation with him about it in Carman's sophomore or junior year, before I had any idea who he was. But he really really wanted Carman to check Clemson out.

2020 student level member

Re: Carman had SC ties

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 11:13 AM

Oops you beat me to it, I hadn't read your post. Yeah all those thinking Carman wouldn't be interested in this area were wrong.

Re: So glad Jackson Carman had enough

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 11:09 AM

During recruitment most folks didn't know that at one time Carman had lived with his father in SC so this area not a foreign as we thought. I think his dad worked for scdnr maybe?? Also his father now lives in Greenville. Guess he relocated from. Ohio to attend games.

Re: So glad Jackson Carman had enough

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 11:21 AM

OSU’s biggest problems over the past 5-6 years has been trying to beat Clemson when it counts.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Couldn't beat coots either. Ever

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 12:18 PM

Danggggggggg

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: (2) Section UB and reserved parking pass...$450. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2822 people have read this post