Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since everyone in Clemson now listens to Finebaum...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 973

Since everyone in Clemson now listens to Finebaum...

Jul 18, 2019, 3:52 PM

What crazy thing did he say today? I haven't been able to have him on yet today.

But you better believe that's the first thing I'll do when I get finished working so that I can hear his crazy talk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, only a few listen to him, but the

Jul 18, 2019, 3:57 PM

Most who do, report their outrage here.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I listened to the first hour of SEC/FINEBAUM today

Jul 18, 2019, 4:18 PM

It was a really solid and fair look at how poorly Clemson is acting regarding their Natty and how appropriate Coach Saban is for focusing on his team, telling the truth (which most coaches don't do), and trying to improve his team. Both guys are amazed at the fact Clemson still wants to talk about a game played so long ago and blah, blah, blah, blah, bla............................
Finebaum opined that he understood the Clemson delimma since there is nothing to talk about in their upcoming season since they do not play anyone really other than TAMU and South Carolina since blah blah blah.................Concluded by saying Alabama is living inside Clemson's head.

Start of the second hour all the callers wanted to say how much they hate Clemson and hope they lose every game.

Oh, yea, in the first hour they said Gus Malzahn is going to call his own plays this year and that's good because that is what Gus is good at doing. Then back to Clemson talk.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I listened to the first hour of SEC/FINEBAUM today

Jul 18, 2019, 4:37 PM

At least the world is balanced. For quite some time this place has been FinebaumNet... only fair that they are becoming the Clembaum Show.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 973
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic