Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since 1991, we have never gone 4 years without a CWS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Since 1991, we have never gone 4 years without a CWS

Mar 19, 2014, 2:20 AM

appearance. That is an awesome statistic that, unfortunately, might be in jeopardy this year. Not many programs can claim that type of elite consistency, not even SC.
Can Leggett and the team keep that streak alive?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean a tournament appearance? We've missed several CWS...

Mar 19, 2014, 4:51 AM

The CWS is only the last 8 teams standing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad. Read the post wrong. Disregard.

Mar 19, 2014, 4:54 AM

It's 4:53 and I'm on hydrocodone. :)

Re: Since 1991, we have never gone 4 years without a CWS

Mar 19, 2014, 6:58 AM

Yea...we only have 2 national championships and 2 runner ups during that time. Wow....Just kidding but that slam at us is really kind of lame dude.

suck it, coot.***

Mar 19, 2014, 7:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No...what is lame is you being on your rivals board trying

Mar 19, 2014, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Since 1991, we have never gone 4 years without a CWS ]

to get our approval/recognition? Exactly why are you here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No...what is lame is you being on your rivals board trying

Mar 19, 2014, 8:45 AM

I visit a lot of boards. I keep up with the other teams and there is no better way to do that than to visit other boards. I NEVER give my opinion on anything unless it is related to our team. I don't slam your team or University. You guys say way worse than I ever would but it is your team and your university, so if you attended...or support Clemson then you have earned that right. I haven't so I don't try to. I can pick up on injuries...player progression and Tigernet does a good job of reporting most athletic events and personnel. The same reason Tiger fans visit Gamecock and other sites. Don't be afraid...I am not going to hurt you.

Re: No...what is lame is you being on your rivals board trying

Mar 19, 2014, 8:52 AM

Take out the #### trash mods sick and tired of this ####

null

that's precious...I can promise you "fear" is not a word

Mar 19, 2014, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: No...what is lame is you being on your rivals board trying ]

that comes to mind when I think of the dirtpeckers....no problem with you coming to look around but no one here cares what you think...other than your fellow feathered trolls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it was a slam.

Mar 19, 2014, 7:10 AM

Actually was a compliment. He said USuC was an elite program.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but only the last few years. is that a slam? it's the truth.

Mar 19, 2014, 7:37 AM

same as in football. Sports-wise they are nouveau riche with their coattail-riding sec dollars. It can't be a slam if it's the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Last 5 years? I'd say they've been elite since they

Mar 19, 2014, 8:43 AM

knocked us out of the CWS in '02. They went to 3 straight starting that year. Granted they missed it from '05 -'09, but they were a game away in '06 and '07 and lost in the regional championship game the other 3 years, so it's not like they were terrible.

there's now way we are going to the CWS this year***

Mar 19, 2014, 12:33 PM

Re: there's now way we are going to the CWS this year***

Mar 19, 2014, 1:05 PM

In 2010 we started the season 5-3 with two of those losses to Clemson. We were not spectacular through the regular season. We got a a tear at regional, super regional and CWS and won a National Championship. You can never rule anything out.

Wish I was that optimistic...***

Mar 19, 2014, 1:15 PM

No one cares***

Mar 19, 2014, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: there's now way we are going to the CWS this year*** ]

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic