Topic: Sept. 15th is going to be glorious
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 11, 2018 2:59 PM by: bowlhunter®
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Sept. 15th is going to be glorious

[9]
Posted: Jul 11, 2018 12:33 PM

Finally started glancing around at teams returning starters and returning experience on the two deep. With that said.....

Marshall will go into Billy Brice and beat South Carolina. After losing to Georgia the week before I might make it a point to listen to their call in show. This loss will send them to a 5-7 season and that's with me giving them wins over Vandy, Kentucky, and Tennessee.

Florida, Ole Miss, and TA&M all have at least 16 starters returning. I'm kinda glad they came back to beat Michigan because the chicken curse has set them up to fall hard in 2018!

2018 orange level member

Re: Sept. 15th is going to be glorious

[3]
Posted: Jul 11, 2018 2:32 PM

I think you’re on to something with Marshall. The Herd has a lot of talent coming back, including WR Tyre Brady, who set the single game receiving yard record for Carter-Finley Stadium when they played at N.C. State last year.

Their entire O-line is back, along with 9 on defense. Go Herd - Trample the coots!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/collegefootballnews.com/2018/03/marshall-thundering-herd-2018-spring-rankings-analysis-no-72/amp

Plus their top two RB's***

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 2:59 PM

2018 orange level member

Agreed***

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 2:35 PM

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1360 people have read this post