»
Topic: Rules for The Hill
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 25, 2017 6:20 PM by: courtenayflash
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

Rules for The Hill

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 5:50 PM

Is it true new rules prevent you from re-entering the Hill if you leave even to just get a water or go to the restroom? I noticed the area kept getting thinner and thinner during the game Saturday. Read elsewhere that students were denied re-entry. If so, why is this now the policy? Just doesn't sound right to force people to choose especially on a brutally hot day.

That sounds absolutely crazy, if true.

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 5:53 PM

Not sure how anyone would think that was a good idea.

Re: That sounds absolutely crazy, if true.

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 5:54 PM

I was gonna say I'm not sure how you could tell someone that they couldn't go to the bathroom for 3-4 hours, especially on a day that you would need to hydrate more after drinking before the game.

Re: Rules for The Hill

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 6:01 PM

I’m fairly certain that the University would be smart enough to not create rules preventing a student from leaving their assigned “seat” in order to purchase food or water or use the restroom. The first time a student passed out from dehydration or claimed a medical condition that required multiple trips to the bathroom they would have a lawsuit on their hands.the American’s with Disabilities Act has very specific language in regards to handicapped accessibility in stadiums.

Re: Rules for The Hill

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 6:20 PM

My kids and I were NOT allowed to go onto the hill with about 2 minutes left. Seemed unnecessarily heavy handed. They force all field entry to the endzones but then will not let you get closer to then entry on the hill. I hate to say that I see this headed towards eliminating running onto the field which would be a tragedy.

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
753 people have read this post