Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former '#### Player
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,524

Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former '#### Player

Aug 19, 2019, 12:59 PM

yesterday and he said that the staff in Columbia felt the DT(Huntley) from Hammond was actually better than Burch,now get this and I quote "even though is a freak of nature" the Huntley is a better player. Guess they know something and are already making excuses. I just smiled and told him they were doing well in-state recruiting wise.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former '#### Player

Aug 19, 2019, 1:12 PM

Make no mistake Burch is a game changer for Muschamp. The next two years are going to be very difficult to win more than 6-7 games. If he can't show continued progress in recruiting the fanbase will get restless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 19, 2019, 2:11 PM

The coots are boasting that their recruiting is locking down the state of South Carolina. Appears to me the Tigers recruiting is locking down the United States.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 2:33 PM

that's why they'll never catch us.just a bunch of short-stoppers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It is pretty important for them to lock down the borders and

Aug 19, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former '#### Player ]

collect all of our in-state crumbs. If those second choice players are going to Tenn, UNC, etc that's a problem for the coots.

Re: It is pretty important for them to lock down the borders and

Aug 19, 2019, 3:38 PM

Personally I wouldn’t refer to any D1 scholarship worthy players as crumbs. But you do you. Clemson has been pretty successful with a lot of players outside the Top 100 so far. Just so happens a lot of them now want to have a shot with the Tigers.

Lighten up Francis, i was just poking fun at the coots***

Aug 20, 2019, 5:54 PM

And Canada. And Nigeria.***

Aug 19, 2019, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former '#### Player ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 19, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former '#### Player ]

The coots have always had that mindset. Spurrier had some success with that approach.

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic