»
Topic: Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former 'Cock Player
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 20, 2019 5:54 PM by: TigersAndCubs
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former 'Cock Player

[4]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 12:59 PM

yesterday and he said that the staff in Columbia felt the DT(Huntley) from Hammond was actually better than Burch,now get this and I quote "even though is a freak of nature" the Huntley is a better player. Guess they know something and are already making excuses. I just smiled and told him they were doing well in-state recruiting wise.

Re: Regarding Burch, I was talking with a former 'Cock Player

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 1:12 PM

Make no mistake Burch is a game changer for Muschamp. The next two years are going to be very difficult to win more than 6-7 games. If he can't show continued progress in recruiting the fanbase will get restless.

null

[7]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 2:11 PM

The coots are boasting that their recruiting is locking down the state of South Carolina. Appears to me the Tigers recruiting is locking down the United States.

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 2:33 PM

that's why they'll never catch us.just a bunch of short-stoppers.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

It is pretty important for them to lock down the borders and

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 2:37 PM

collect all of our in-state crumbs. If those second choice players are going to Tenn, UNC, etc that's a problem for the coots.

Re: It is pretty important for them to lock down the borders and

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 3:38 PM

Personally I wouldn’t refer to any D1 scholarship worthy players as crumbs. But you do you. Clemson has been pretty successful with a lot of players outside the Top 100 so far. Just so happens a lot of them now want to have a shot with the Tigers.

2019 purple level member

Lighten up Francis, i was just poking fun at the coots***

[1]
Posted: Aug 20, 2019 5:54 PM

And Canada. And Nigeria.***

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 2:43 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 3:52 PM

The coots have always had that mindset. Spurrier had some success with that approach.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: Looking for 3 tickets, preferably lower level. This is a Christmas gift for me and my 2 daughters to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3865 people have read this post