Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really curious about Josh Belk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,343

Really curious about Josh Belk

Sep 24, 2018, 9:37 AM

When we play all 72 players on the road in a conference game and I don’t think he has seen the field for USCjr yet. I guess he realized he would never be ahead of Pickney and Jeffries either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?

Sep 24, 2018, 9:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

he played in at least one game earlier

Sep 24, 2018, 9:45 AM

Not sure about this week- he either played and was injured or was injured prior and didn’t play because the local radio this a.m. was talking about how he would be ready to play this sat

Work ethic a problem

Sep 24, 2018, 9:46 AM

Him gaining approx 147 pounds between leaving Clemson in the spring and showing up in Columbia in the summer also not helping the situation I’d imagine

Poor work ethic with an entitled mentality...

Sep 24, 2018, 9:49 AM

equals good riddance !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I prefer Dillard's.***

Sep 24, 2018, 9:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I honestly believe

Sep 24, 2018, 10:07 AM

that when Belk got here he thought talent was the end of the road. I think he thought whatever it was that got him through high school was going to be good enough at CU. I think when he saw the dedication and commitment that is required in the culture we have was far more than he was willing to give? He packed it in. I think the coaches clearly saw it too thus signed off on a full release.
Hey you win some you lose some. He is more than likely the = to Mike Bellamy just a bigger dude. Best is the standard. Live it or leave.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,343
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic