»
Topic: Question about the new Daniel Rodriguez movie.
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 7, 2020 11:21 AM by: colberttiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Question about the new Daniel Rodriguez movie.

[2]
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 10:30 PM

Does it mention his time at Clemson or is it only about his life Pre-Clemson when he served in the military?

Playing fb at Clemson and even a little NFL experience made

[1]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 12:00 AM

him famous, so I am sure it will be a big part in the movie, maybe an opening then a closing scene then the combat scenes, then his PTSD after the war and overcoming it, by his rigorous training that got him a walk-on spot at Clemson. After all that was what made him his fame.
I got to see him play in a short lived "Honor of Medal" Bowl here at the Citadel, and he really was fast. The GB in the first half could not get the ball to him after he outran the other defenders. In the second half, he sat out and a better QB got the ball to a USC grad, who was also fast caught a couple of tds, and still plays in the pros today. Did you ever see the workouts that he and Adam used to do together in the off season? Wow, quite amazing. Adam ? who starred at Tampa Bay and got a big contract to play for the Titans, but had a mostly injury filled year last year.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Playing fb at Clemson and even a little NFL experience made

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 5:28 AM

I thought I member being at a game when they were actually filming scenes in Death Valley for the movie.

Re: Playing fb at Clemson and even a little NFL experience made

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 7:32 AM

they did film but I believe it was for a different movie

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Nothing about Clemson. He had a couple of

[2]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 9:53 AM

speaking parts, and the other soldiers mentioned his name a few times. At the end of the movie, they had many of the actors who portrayed those who were killed in the last battle. They did interview Daniel about him playing himself.

Thanks, do you know which streaming sites are carrying it?***

[1]
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 11:21 AM

I'm far more interested in detailed scenes from the

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 9:59 AM

"whack shack".

signed Francis Marion®

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in lower deck Sec UO asking 1400 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1143 people have read this post