Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about The Hill @ and of games....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 812

Question about The Hill @ and of games....

Oct 21, 2018, 11:17 AM

Anyone else bothered by the Hill policy of not allowing fans to enter the Hill area during the last few minutes? It is absurd. Fans wanting to enjoy the tradition of entering the field are forced to jam up under the scoreboard without a view of the last minute of the game, while the Hill is half empty from people who have exited. It's unsafe for fans attempting to quickly enter and get down the Hill after the game, and it encourages going over the sideline walls too. Allow the Hill to fill at the end of games!

If so, I suggest you leave some feedback to the university:

fanfeedback@clemson.edu

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like students should get to the hill earlier.***

Oct 21, 2018, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Question about The Hill @ and of games....

Oct 21, 2018, 11:26 AM

Make it permanent seating and for those that pay and care to watch entire games of football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question about The Hill @ and of games....

Oct 21, 2018, 11:31 AM

It is a very sound decision by not allowing additional fans to enter the hill area in the last minutes, the reason, the crowd could and probably would end up crushing those that have been there all game against the fence. Incredibly dangerous situation!!!! I have actually warned my daughter to get down on the ground if that happens, she is down there on the fence. A few extra minutes will not hurt your celebration to protect those that endured the hill the entire game.......

Go Tigers!!
'85

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor Lawrence

Oct 21, 2018, 11:34 AM

Everyone notice how he was there to high 5 the CB7 led squad after ther TD? Wilkins taught him well.

TL got an incredible 2.5 season left ahead of US.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 812
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic