»
Topic: Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 12, 2018 11:19 AM by: lovingit®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...

[13]
Posted: Dec 12, 2018 10:56 AM

California? I know y’all go out there to play USC & Stanford, and was looking for some ideas for things to do while I’m out there with the family for our National Championship game in January.

Thanks in advance for any input.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Uhhh.... Francis how do you know that

[2]
Posted: Dec 12, 2018 10:59 AM

the weather will be good when your out there?

Re: Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...

[1]
Posted: Dec 12, 2018 11:07 AM

we just got back from California, my advice would be to stop by Mesa Verde for the annual Finger Smelt festival.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Notre Dame fans: Wondering what your thoughts are on...

[1]
Posted: Dec 12, 2018 11:17 AM

The Natty (if we get there) will be in Santa Clara, which is a northern burb of San Jose. San Fran is about an hour drive north except during rush hour when its a 3 hour drive... so it depends on what you want to see... highway 1 is a great drive, you could go from Santa Cruz north to half moon bay, its very different coastline than the east coast.

SF has what SF has... you can drive around and see what a dumpster it has become (except the Presidio which is still beautiful). Avoid the tourist traps...

North of SF is Muir Woods, biggest tree's on the planet... the drive to Muir Beach is spectacular... if you go that way, just across the Golden Gate Bridge is the Golden gate viewpoint, awesome overlook of the bridge and San Francisco....

Nothing to see in Oakland, its like Jersey is to NYC.

The drive south on Hwy1 is also spectacular, not much until Monterey but from there to Big Sur is very scenic and some places to stop along the way, just a bit of a drive there and back.

^^^just proofed my point***

Posted: Dec 12, 2018 11:19 AM

military_donation.jpg

Is this a Sirius ?

[1]
Posted: Dec 12, 2018 11:18 AM

You do know that there are so many Notre Dame fans in the world that they don’t really travel. Only the local Californians go to those games. And unfortunately they are too busy sitting in traffic to answer you. The ones that do will send you to San Francisco where you’ll likely step in Human feces and needles. Make sure to where clothes toed shoos. Next thing you know they’ll talk you into eating a portabello mushroom burger with a slice of avocado and vegan cheese.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4-Section W...$3600 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!! Payment can be made in full or ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1099 people have read this post