»
Topic: Nolan Smith Status?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 1:05 PM by: superdawg51
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Nolan Smith Status?

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 2:40 PM

I saw a TNet post that Smith decommited but a concern of possible April Fool joke. I haven't seen any major service report this one way or another. Anyone have confirmation on Smith?

2020 white level member

Re: Nolan Smith Status?

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 2:56 PM

It was a joke.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

It was a joke

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 3:46 PM

...for now! ;)

Re: It was a joke

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 8:20 PM

I’m not braghing so don’t take this the wrong way but he’s rexruiting for UGA hard for OP and a backside DB of the same caliber.

To be candid I thought the April fools joke was sophomoric but he’s still a hs kid.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 1:05 PM

I’m not braghing so don’t take this the wrong way but he’s rexruiting for UGA hard for OP and a backside DB of the same caliber.

To be candid I thought the April fools joke was sophomoric but he’s still a hs kid.

Andrew Booth-ranked #5 in the the state this cycle. Nolan's on Pappoe and Booth hard. Pappoe is in the fold still have a little work to do with Booth.

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 8:20 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Nolan Smith Status?

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 8:23 PM

He thought it would be cute to decommit in April’s Fools Day and thinks it’s even cuter to act like his recruitment is actually open...dude is all dawg....Just another pampered and egotistical recruit. And yes I know he’s 17 or whatever.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UP- ROW C - SEATS 26,28 & 30 (32 YD LINE). SEC UP- ROW E - SEATS 18,2...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2975 people have read this post