»
Topic: No Fans In Stadium..No Chickenlina..No Band ---
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 1, 2020 1:25 PM by: lightbulbbill®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

No Fans In Stadium..No Chickenlina..No Band ---

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 11:24 AM

These rules just made Death Valley very hollow.
Its not the same Death Valley without the Clemson Family Nation inside of it. This is one of the common elements of college football that makes the experience special ....though here at Clemson the elements of fans and bands is what makes Clemson uniquely special to rival pure enchantment......Its just its own entity.

Just shut it down for this year.

if everyone quadruples their IPTAY

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 11:28 AM

Maybe we could afford to stop the season. But there will be some that think they shouldnt have ro donate if no football

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Really lose home field advantage. But I read that the band

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 11:33 AM

might be able to sit in the stadium. They just can't take the field. I think it is still a possibility that the band can be in the stadium playing. The band director issued a tweet saying Tiger Band stand ready to be there for Clemson and desperately wants to. Having aid that, I'm not sure we'd have near as many band members under those circumstances. It just might not be worth it for them if no fans and no field performance. It's all just kind of sad. When we get past this, there will be a lot less things people take for granted for the rest of their lives.

They're just scrimmages

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 11:42 AM

that count.

Re: No Fans In Stadium..No Chickenlina..No Band ---

[2]
Posted: Aug 1, 2020 12:11 PM

No fans, no band, no parents. So all schools act like GT for this year only

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

^ BiNGO 74TIGER!

[1]
Posted: Aug 1, 2020 1:25 PM

Haa...good one!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
915 people have read this post