Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Big Deal: Top South Carolina recruit visits Clemson, plans to make decision soon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Big Deal: Top South Carolina recruit visits Clemson, plans to make decision soon

Mar 22, 2018, 8:13 AM

Big Deal: Top South Carolina recruit visits Clemson, plans to make decision soon

Luke Deal has been picking up offers left and right in recent weeks. The 6-foot-5, 235-pound tight end from Greenwood (SC) Emerald has, in the past two weeks, received offers from Ohio State, Clemson, Michigan and South Carolina. For those that might want his services, however, they need to hurry. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me that sounds like

Mar 22, 2018, 9:34 AM

He's not coming. He just wants to be able to say "I had offers from 20 schools in the top 25" or something. Ohio State sounds cool and powerful and far away ... I bet he takes an out of state offer. He certainly does not look 235 in this photo.

Re: To me that sounds like

Mar 22, 2018, 10:02 AM

He's not coming. He just wants to be able to say "I had offers from 20 schools in the top 25" or something. Ohio State sounds cool and powerful and far away ... I bet he takes an out of state offer. He certainly does not look 235 in this photo.

Not really to me. Sounds like he's making it intriguing and wants to take all possible visits. Once that dies down I bet Clemson is certainly in the mix.

Mar 22, 2018, 10:41 AM

He looks and plays like he's 235lbs on film.

Mar 22, 2018, 10:14 AM [ in reply to To me that sounds like ]

sounds to me like he is not real happy about his favorite team slow playing him.

Mar 22, 2018, 11:43 AM

It's like wrapping up the prettiest girl in school.

Just be the one guy not falling all over hisself trying to get her.

Works every time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Mar 22, 2018, 2:10 PM [ in reply to To me that sounds like ]

34-10

Re: To me that smells like

Mar 22, 2018, 2:30 PM [ in reply to To me that sounds like ]

chicken....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

nope...

Mar 22, 2018, 8:16 PM [ in reply to To me that sounds like ]

he is not that type of kid that would want to brag about all the offers he has. My grandson and Luke are good friends and teammates. Luke has prayed for a Clemson offer since he started high school...his dream school. But I can not blame him to want to take visits to other schools.

He is 235 lbs and solid as a rock. He loves to block. Him being tall makes it look like he does not weigh that much. He will wear orange.

Re: New Story: Big Deal: Top South Carolina recruit visits Clemson, plans to make decision soon

Mar 22, 2018, 10:07 AM

IMO there's no question Clemson IS at the top of his choices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Big Deal: Top South Carolina recruit visits Clemson, plans to make decision soon

Mar 22, 2018, 10:28 AM

Sounds like a young guy who wants to carefully weigh all options before making a decision. And why not? It's only one of the most important decisions he'll ever make.

Mar 22, 2018, 10:37 AM

So right! It's his first real chance to act like a grown up and relate to the media. I remember when Ben Boulware was a little pissed about Clemson's slow interest, but in the end, he could not wait to play for his favorite team since childhood. Maybe this one will go the same way.

Mar 22, 2018, 10:36 AM

I could see a kid like that choosing to go out of state to a school. He might want a change of scenery since his family has been involved with Clemson his whole life.

I had to research to find he is class of 2019. Maybe that's obvious to everyone but me (won't be the first time). So what's his hurry to commit in May? He's got a lot of time to make the decision.

Should we be worried...

Mar 22, 2018, 10:37 AM

...that gamecocks will cycle in and get him?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2018, 10:49 AM

I guess I can’t understand it since I was never recruited but imo if my sister went there and I’ve been going to games etc, following them my whole life, to me it would be a no brainer that I’d be going to clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2018, 10:52 AM

Sounds to me like Clemson may have him on pause. Maybe they feel very positive about a TE higher up on their board?

Mar 22, 2018, 11:26 AM

That makes a lot of sense. Still would like to see some more commits roll in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" so they can check out....academic side of things"

Mar 22, 2018, 10:52 AM

Guess that rules out Carolina and SCar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 22, 2018, 11:14 AM

Watch the film and watch him block. THATS what Clemson needs.

Mar 22, 2018, 11:24 AM

You’re right, that’s what I like!!!

we desperately need

Mar 22, 2018, 12:26 PM

Another Leggett and I don’t care if it’s this guy or the next but somebody needs to find one ASAP!

Nothing was missed more from our team last year than Jordan Leggett. imo

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic