Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My attempt at a Dr. Suess Tiger tribute that just went wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,418

My attempt at a Dr. Suess Tiger tribute that just went wrong

Dec 17, 2017, 3:03 AM

I like these Tigers in a house, with a mouse, here and there. I like them playing football, baseball, golf, and now god willing, tournament basketball. I like these Tigers Frenetic or Frantic, focused yet manic. I like my Tigers here and there. I like my Tigers chances of winning anywhere!!

So by the day championship football approaches. Once again the elephant encroaches. I love my Tigers Sam I am! Anywhere! You got that.?! ..anyw@@&$(;:@“$**. Grrr...aghlove my Tigers Sam I am! I love my Tigers, and now the BS rhymes end and the pain begins as it so happens your rein is over and we will bathe in the tears of your broken stinky fly ridden elephant corpses and regail rejoyasly without hate in memory of your destruction, fall asleep to dreams of your faded glory, wake up after a few hours of the best sleep we’ve ever had, and do it all again in the Natty all the while wishing you were the ones that had made it there so that we may have finished you properly in the final. Sam I am!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well?

Dec 17, 2017, 5:16 AM

Are you going to poast pictures of the yellow bed sheet or not?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I need drugs to really appreciate this***

Dec 17, 2017, 5:36 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely acid worthy. Are ludes still around?***

Dec 17, 2017, 5:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,418
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic