Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen

Sep 24, 2018, 11:32 PM

I grew up in Pittsburgh during Chuck Noll, been to countless home games and plenty of playoff games under Bill C., but I’ve never seen this team play so sloppy as now.

It gets worse by the year. I hear every single excuse as well except for the root cause: Mike Tomlin.

They may have slipped away with their game, but the penalties, arguing with refs, mental mistakes, locker room angst, that’s ALL Mike Tomlin.

Biggest waste of talent in the NFL under his tenure in my view, but he so sounds sooo good in the postgame press conference. The standard is the standard is the standard. Blah, blah, blah. Wasted potential all the way.

Not Steeler football.

Glad my Steelers will likely pull it out tonight in spite of themselves.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“My Steelers”

Sep 24, 2018, 11:34 PM

Yet you don’t know their coach’s last name

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “My Steelers”

Sep 24, 2018, 11:41 PM

It’s called autocorrect, or in this case auto misspell, but point taken that I should take a moment to proofread.

If you actually have some substance to offer aside from the smart*** comment I’d like to read it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “My Steelers”

Sep 25, 2018, 12:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen

Sep 25, 2018, 3:25 AM

Agree totally, it is time to make a change. HI thought after the tie with the browns and then the butt whipping last week there would be more talk of getting rid of his tail.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most undisciplined Steeler team I’ve ever seen

Sep 25, 2018, 5:32 AM

What conference did the steelers play in ? is that another name for University of Pittsburgh or Purdue?My TV doesn't seem to pick up those games anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok.***

Sep 25, 2018, 5:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic