Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mike Golic and you other so called ESPN analysts should stick to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,414

Mike Golic and you other so called ESPN analysts should stick to

Dec 5, 2019, 8:46 PM

What little you know about college football until like Dabo you have turned your team into an Elite with 2 National Championship teams and 5 consecutive ACC Conference Championship’s then you can consider yourself worthy of criticizing Dabo and his staff. What Dabo has accomplished at Clemson IMO surpasses any other HC in college football. Maybe I am biased but at least I can admit it. But you cannot argue with proven success. I am glad Dabo is standing firm defending The current reigning NC’s. Clemson, Dabo and his players have been criticized from all most every sports media person who has anything to say about college football.

Dabo is not complaining he is defending Clemson, his coaches, his players and the success of our program. Saban and Orgeron, Rayan Day and other coaches complain about media’s treatment of their teams. Why not single them out!

I agree the ACC is down this year, but it wasn’t to long ago the the SEC especially the East was a trash pile. And what about Texas, ND, Tennessee and Penn St are they still in the Elite class?? No and their record proves it.

I never hear announcers go after Alabama, ND, Texas or other SEC teams the way they go after Clemson. The last time I checked past games CLEMSON owns the SEC and Bama Who lost to a 4-8 gamecock team this year. ?? if you look at all of the other conferences, IMO you will see that most Conferences are fairly equal when it comes to wins and loses. The SEC has several 8-4, 7-5, some 6-6 and even a 4-8 team. Several SEC teams need to figure out how to play Defense!

Keep giving it to them Dabo and Clemson Fans to! Until we are kicked off the top of the mountain for now l feel that we own it.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mike Golic and all you other ESPN so called analysts when call take a good team and build it

Dec 5, 2019, 8:49 PM

Golic and his weasel son are nothing but tax write offs for ESECPN.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,414
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic