Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Me thinks "Swag" was denied his best ability by 1 touch rule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 765

Me thinks "Swag" was denied his best ability by 1 touch rule

Apr 14, 2014, 12:22 PM

since he likes to run the ball more than Cole..and does a very good job of it too, at times..and would have broken some neat runs Saturday during O/W Game IF he wasn't penalized for this ability he has over Cole..by having the one touch tag & you're down ruling that he had to work from.

Consequently, he got frustrated and showed it..which I have very little trouble with since I like some fire from our QB's..and we've had little from last several..including Tajh (whom I really liked & supported 110%..but wished he had taken on the challenge from Winston in that beat-down with a little more vigor & swag imo).

Saying..having some Swagger ain't all bad. What say you?!

GoTiGs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ifs, buts, and coconuts.. tia. hth...***

Apr 14, 2014, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

playing a little 2 finger touch this morning, bill?

Apr 14, 2014, 12:28 PM

photo 21195_28_zps7960c5e7.jpg

gIDdy uP!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Dean Martin I talk more than drink but funny "deadsolid

Apr 14, 2014, 12:30 PM

perfect"..what with the two finger deal..since I obviously type with OnLy TwO! GoTiGs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you do more with 2 fingers than most men or is that

Apr 14, 2014, 12:36 PM

what she said?

gO TigErS!

pour us 'nother round, bill!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me it's simple

Apr 14, 2014, 12:30 PM

He had a mediocre day, and some of that maybe due to the touch rule, but some was also due to not throwing incredibly well.

Were that the end of it, then we could just chalk it up to that being that.

But he got frustrated and stepped over the line in his interaction with the coaches. Doesn't make him a bad kid, but he showed his ### and got called out by the coaches for it. It's a learning experience (hopefully) and it's probably best if we all just move on and let it work its way out behind the scenes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..let it die with CK...since he's too competitive to fire

Apr 14, 2014, 12:33 PM

Keep competing "Swag" Kelley since we need a QB with some fire & talent too for the long haul. Hang in there NY BoY!

GoTiGERS1

Re: Me thinks "Swag" was denied his best ability by 1 touch rule

Apr 14, 2014, 2:10 PM

You're making to much since. Dual threat QB's take off running before they will throw that down out of bounds. That is hard to do when a finger touch is consider you're down. So Chad just let all that testosterone rushing to the other head influence the talking head. He will learn, it just takes hard nose competitors longer to shut up and put all their skills into the game. They can take the ball from him, but they can't take that tough competitiveness out of him. I like the guy but, that tongue wagging should have been corrected a long time ago. Someone dropped the ball there!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic