Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Local news Atlanta today showing Georgia offensive line in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,561

Local news Atlanta today showing Georgia offensive line in

Aug 16, 2013, 10:37 PM

practice. Said entire line returns from last years number one offense in UGA history. Gotta say they looked big, relaxed and just a different type look that I have seen of our lines.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hoping that the first game jitters get to those boys when

Aug 16, 2013, 10:51 PM

they hear the Tiger faithful screaming at them in DV. If we can get to Murray like we did Mettenburger, then we have a great chance of having a wonderful night.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

They've played in loud stadiums before

Aug 16, 2013, 11:06 PM

One thing I'll say about SEC teams is that they play in 2-3 intimidating stadiums per year. In the ACC the only place that comes even close to Clemson in terms of "hostility" is FSU. Our crowd is not going to intimidate UGA. Our players on the field need to take care of that. Go Tigers.

I realize that. My point was that it the FIRST GAME

Aug 16, 2013, 11:37 PM

and it is away from home. First game jitters get to ANYONE, ANYWHERE. And, none of these guys have played an ACC team other than GT. Death Valley may be a suprise to them, especially when they may be looking ahead to the next week to the team that has beaten them badly the past 3 times they have played.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Don't doubt the crowd. Our crowd is one of the main reasons

Aug 16, 2013, 11:48 PM [ in reply to They've played in loud stadiums before ]

FSU hasn't won in DV for the past decade.

pfffft. Look at what uscjr's fans did to them last year.

Aug 17, 2013, 4:21 AM [ in reply to They've played in loud stadiums before ]

Did you watch that game? They got beat like a rented mule. A rented mule beaten by the most efficient mule beater in the world, The German "Mulzenhammaer". They got beat so bad I felt sorry for them....Willie B was going off all night.
If home field matters, even just a little. That little extra might be all the team needs. Either way we'll see how UGA does in the valley, in front of 65,000 rowdy Clemson fans who have been patiently awaiting this game since New Years Eve....Good Luck with that mess.

65,000?

Aug 18, 2013, 5:34 AM

I doubt there will be 20,000 mutts....but then again.....10,000 mutts and 10,000 "coots 4 mutts" does sound about right

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Local news Atlanta today showing Georgia offensive line in

Aug 16, 2013, 11:27 PM

I guess you have not kept up if you just noticed that their entire line is coming back.

Re: Local news Atlanta today showing Georgia offensive line in

Aug 17, 2013, 6:20 AM

good lowered - I hope that we're NOT counting on jitters to beat UGA. Might as well mail this one in and skip to the 2nd game.

I don't get why anyone can't see the powerhouse team that's rolling into DV in 2 weeks. The REST of the country knows they are good - hence the early top FIVE rating. UGA is probably better than the LSU team we played last year. Let's hope we have improved immensely.

I just hope it's a shootout and we can score 50+. We are going to need points. Our D has to make a few stops somehow.

exactly.our defense isnt going..

Aug 17, 2013, 7:55 AM

to slow them down much.just have to hope we can match them.then maybe get the ball first to start the second half and get a 7 point lead on them.and pray we get the ball last.only people who think we will win by 2 or more tds are delusional homers

50? Gimme a break

Aug 18, 2013, 5:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Local news Atlanta today showing Georgia offensive line in ]

We score 40, we win

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,561
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic