Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeff Scott for Off Cord!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,353

Jeff Scott for Off Cord!!

Nov 29, 2012, 2:09 PM

If Chad bolts for a head coaching job, I think we look no further than Jeff Scott and heres why. The dude can recruit his rear off. He gets in the homes, he does the cha cha, the bat toosie, the charleston choo choo, boogies down with the mamas and shakes his rumps for the daddys!
Hes a straight cutie pie to the core with the personality of a christmas wreath(this is good!) and the body of a young Brad scott, dude used to be cut up! Much like his father, he has an appetite for sucess and can sit in a recruits home at a dinner table and mix it up while cleaning the drums and polishing off the flats!

He knows the system and has a handle on our QB's. Even if Kole Stout or Chad Swag Kelly start next year, they can still but up Taij like "video game" numbers in his system, remember the kid put up some sick numbers back in his hay day. He can even be groomed for when Dabo eventually poops the bed to the point where us die hards and the higher ups cannot take it anymore. When the coots put "one for the thumb" on us next year, his seat will go from scorching to straight up sizzling! Anyway, what do yall think? It could work out well for us

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO! I called it!!!

Nov 29, 2012, 2:13 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=1185220&messageID=13225452#13225452

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LMAO! I called it!!!

Nov 29, 2012, 2:15 PM

You are stupid if you think we fire a first year defensive coordinator who has just begun turning our defense around.

My post was an attempt at being as facetious as possible,

Nov 29, 2012, 2:17 PM

saying the most ridiculous thing possible because that's the way I view 99% of the posters here.

... then one part of it was actually said by someone who was being serious....

I obviously don't think we should get rid of BV. Now.... will he take a job somewhere else? That's possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hang on, i'm looking for the post where i called

Nov 29, 2012, 2:16 PM [ in reply to LMAO! I called it!!! ]

you credulous.

this must be it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeff Scott for Off Cord!!

Nov 29, 2012, 2:16 PM

So how were those Sparky Woods days??? lmao

Any chance you were hanging out with Milt the other night??

Nov 29, 2012, 2:16 PM

What have you been smoking lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nov 29, 2012, 2:17 PM

wish u people that hate Dabo would go to another team.... my god man.. dont u remember the days of old.. no ACC champs.. no 10 win seasons,, no top 10,15 or 20.. we got kicked around by wake, boston college and the like.. now the teams we lose to are in the top 20.. not the bottom 20... get a job. or get another team or something.. hell bama needs fans.. go to them.. they deserve u .

I don't think Morris...

Nov 29, 2012, 2:18 PM

is going anywhere, at least not this year. However, for sake of argument, I think I have to agree with you.

I think Philpot hit the nail on the head in this regard. Should Morris leave before the bowl game, you go to Jeff Scott and tell him he has a one game audition. I don't think he necessarily has to win, but if he puts up good numbers (ie more than 17 freaking points) against a good SEC team, then he's probably your man. If not, you can continue to look outside the program for somebody else.

The thing with Scott though is he is such a great recruiter, you don't won't to just throw him into the job, if he's not ready, and end up with another Napier fiasco.

Nov 29, 2012, 2:22 PM

I love the thought myself. Jeff cant be any worse than Dabo and he seems to have better eyebrows. Sparky Woods, theres a name from the past. That guy is a pretty good coach, I think the Coots ruined him much like they did sweet Lou. I would maybe put Sparky on the short list also.

And the chickentrolls get funnier and funnier, too!***

Nov 29, 2012, 2:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: And the chickentrolls get funnier and funnier, too!***

Nov 29, 2012, 2:40 PM

No troll brother, just someone who cares! Where is Knowles Island by the way?

I smell chicken***

Nov 29, 2012, 2:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I smell chicken***

Nov 29, 2012, 2:52 PM

Okay I will admit the eyebrow comment was a bit left of center but come on man it looks like two eyebrows about to mate creeping towards the center of his head. Do we want a vulcan as a head coach or a stud like Jeff Scott...dont judge me peeps.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,353
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic