Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its going to be interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Its going to be interesting

Oct 15, 2019, 10:30 AM

To see how the young Tigers who are playing in mopup roles now develop as the season progresses. Looking at this years defensive line and linebackers you can easily see that the system that Coach Swinney has put in place is working. All the preseason talk was about losing Ferrell and Wilkins and Lawrence and how Clemson would be down defensively. Didn’t happen did it? Even the leadership has continued to flourish. If you watch these games closely you can see what is happening. Even if those who get paid to report what they are seeing fail to see the Tigers as a dominant team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its going to be interesting

Oct 15, 2019, 10:45 AM

In Dabo’s post game presser, he commented on “his disappointment in the backups (sic) allowing FSU to score”. I’m sure this message has been repeated.

I have not rewatched the game to know which db was beat on the FSU TD pass play, but as much as I hated seeing that score, I know our guy learned from it, and will be much better prepared the next time he is in that situation. Which may be in a (far more) crucial situation.

Yes, the future (and not just ‘here and now’) looks VERY bright!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Its going to be interesting

Oct 15, 2019, 12:46 PM

It was Sheridan Jones I believe. I agree, I'd much rather that happen at the end of a blowout, than when he's forced into action by an injury or something. It gives the coaches some game film to coach him up on to avoid it happening in a future more crucial situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic