Topic: Interesting article on our competition
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 19, 2018 10:05 AM by: HillBillyTiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Interesting article on our competition

[1]
Posted: Oct 19, 2018 6:17 AM

No doubt, they will be sky high. To them, this is the key to reaching the next level. Aka thier national championship game.

Our job, ensure they get to maintain that goal and stay firmly in the non champion, non division winner club.

No lead will be safe Saturday. Need to get up two scores or more; Finley will find a way to score some points.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25006915/nc-state-wolfpack-quarterback-ryan-finley-wasting

Re: Interesting article on our competition

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:02 AM

"Ryan Finley", who's she? Is she related to their head cheerleader, Carter Finley?

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:23 AM

When you look at their qb lineage it is surprising State doesnt have a better track record than they do in recent years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 7:49 AM

I miss those kinds of articles. Now half of his world view may be the BS of an arrogant kid but at least you got to see beyond the face mask of an opponent. Can you think of anybody else we’ve played that you knew that much about? Hopefully after the game you’ll be able to look at how devastated he is and say “yeah that’s the moron that buys into Tom Brady’s TB12 snake oil”.

2018 purple level member

Posted: Oct 19, 2018 10:05 AM

Interesting, thanks for posting. After reading it, he's the kind of person I do not like hanging out with, and I'm easy to get along with.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1159 people have read this post