Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Inside The Beltway
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,052

Inside The Beltway

Dec 4, 2018, 11:34 AM

I've always thought what transpires inside the beltway borders on the realm of stupidity, first class. An article in today's Seneca Journal is a prime example that confirms my thoughts.

Gavin Clarkson and his fiancée entered a District of Columbia office to obtain a wedding license. Gavin produced a New Mexico driver's license as a means of identification. The clerk informed Gavin he would need an international passport because New Mexico was a foreign country. A Supervisor was called and he too confirmed New Mexico was a foreign country. There were other people in line waiting their turn and all of them were laughing at the situation.

Eventually, someone confirmed to the clerk and supervisor that New Mexico was not a foreign country but had actually been a state for the past 107 years. You can bet your sweet patootie Gavin and the future Mrs. Clarkson will never forget their trip to the DC office to apply for a wedding license. If the Clarksons plan to return to New Mexico they may want to ask the clerk how and where to apply for a passport.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Inside The Beltway

Dec 4, 2018, 12:05 PM

I saw the same report. SMH

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic